The Dream That Turned Into A Nightmare-Chapter 6

A/N:

Alright so Harry is a ghost he was the A person but there is also 2 more. I'm just writing this as I go this time. So if it doesn't make sence sorry, I'm not giving away whos who until later. Maybe it's not who you think it is. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Zayn first you were hiding talking to Harry now this." I said yelling at Zayn.

"Liam this has nothing to do with you." Zayn said his eyes turning red.

"Zayn calm down we are both Vampires we can still kill each other." I said. That is the worst thing about being one. They say we live forever unless one of our own kind kill us. Not really living forever if you ask me.

"This is between me and Harry. We all had secerts between each other. This one is mine and Harry's stay out of it right now." Zayn said going upstairs. Harry was up there. I'm not stupid I could still smell him. Ghost left a stinch. I went upstairs behind Zayn and listened to see if I could hear anything.

"Harry this could be our chance." Zayn said.

"I know. I don't want to blow it." Harry said.

"Blow what?" I thought to myself. Zayn could read thoughts though and I forgot. I guess I should say all of our powers but it's complicated. Most powers we have is reading peoples minds, super speed, and drinking human blood. Some times we could tuen them into vampires. Also, super hearing.

"Hold on Harry." Zayn said. I heard him walk to the door. I ran to my room. "Liam!" Zayn yelled. I walked back to his room. "STAY OUT OF THIS!" Zayn yelled at me.

"I just want to know if Amber and Brianna are going to get hurt. You know we have a date with them Saturday. Oh that's tomorrow I'd rather cancel then them get hurt." I said.

"This has nothing to do with who you two found to love." Harry said.

"Harry just.." I said stopping. Ghost was just as powerful as vampires. Also, Harry's temper was never controlable.

"Look Liam. When we want you to know we will tell you." Zayn said. I walked away and went to my room to text Brianna.

Niall's P.O.V.

I'm the lucky one. No I'm not the lucky one. None of us are lucky. We all lost each other. The boys lost their girls. I wish I could know what they were up to. I wish I knew what happened to all of them. Sometimes I don't know where I am. I just wish I knew where I was. This isn't where I belong.

"Give me that." I heard someone say.

"No." Another voice said. I'm with people all the time. I don't remember who they are all the time. I want to go back to that night. That night we lost each other. That night I still had the boys we were all together. Why am I the lucky one. Maybe I'm not lucky. What if the other boys are still the lucky ones. Maybe they got the easiest way out. I don't know. I don't want to know. I just give up on this. One more night I do this. We all want to go back to that night. I know we do. There has to be away. I wonder what even happened that night. I wonder if it was an accident. I still feel them. I want the boys back. This is not where I belong. I give up.

I walk around not knowing where I'm going. I go places I've never been. What happened that night? Sometimes I forget my self. I was there. Was it a set up? I wonder if the boys think about what happened to me. I wonder if they know where each other are. I wonder if our paths will ever cross again. This is always on my mind. Do they wonder what I'm doing right now. I wonder if they found something. This is crazy nothing happened to me but now Louis is missing Harry is a ghost the other to is vampires. Will any of us see each other again? Will any of us find people to love. Is this a curse of our families or meant to happen like this? I don't know we may never know. We may never find out. Maybe we will. I'm not a genouis. Or am I?

Louis' P.O.V.

I don't know where I am. I don't know what I have become. That night changed our life. Our band and our dream. Where are the other boys. Did they give up on searching for me? Harry couldn't do that to me. He always loved me. We were best friends.

"Get out." I heard it again. This is always happening. I'm always hearing things. Is that good or bad. Ugh I just want this to end. Curse or not I want to go back to that night. Now! Ugh this is getting to me. I'm going to trey to find away to see those boys again. Maybe I should go try to find my way out. Maybe I'll run into some clues. Maybe ever the boys. I wont know until I try.

I guess I'm leaving tongiht. These voices may stop. I hope so. I'll never know though. They may be in my head. I give up. I'm packing my stuff and going. There is nothing. I have nothing. Good bye to this place, and hello world.