The Dream That Turned Into A Nightmare-Chapter 16

Brianna's P.O.V.

"Amber Liam and Zayn left us here by our selves." I said.

"So what?" Amber said. "Your eyes are red and the boys will be back in five minutes." Amber finished.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I read Zayn thoughts just like you can read Liam's. Did he not tell you?" Amber asked.

"Obviously he didn't." I said.

"Listen don't get smart with me!" Amber said.

"Like you have never got smart with me!" I said.

"Ugh whatever Brianna I don't have time for this. We need to help the boys after all that is why ---" Amber was saying when Zayn and Liam came in.

"Stop arguing right now!" Liam said his eyes were super dark red. So were Zayn's. Liam grabbed Brianna and pushed her up against the wall. "Listen we did change you maybe a bad idea maybe a good idea maybe we need to go eat." Liam said to me. Me and Liam left Amber and Zayn in the house by their selves.

"Liam you need to stop." I said.

"Try to cry it wont work nothing works in vampires favor. That's why you and Amber can't go around Niall until you can stop the urge of wanting to kill." Liam said.

"I don't want to cry I just want you to not push me up against anymore walls." I said.

"I'll do what I want and you can't stop me!" Liam yelled. I walked the other way forget this. "Brianna get your butt back here now." Liam yelled again.

"I'm done getting hurt and pushed around with you Liam." I said.

"I'm done too." Liam said.

Amber's P.O.V.

Me and Zayn were sitting on the couch. "Amber are you ok?" Zayn asked.

"Yea do you want another drink?" I asked.

"NO AMBER I WANT YOU TO TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!" Zayn yelled.

"Zayn I'm a vampire I want to kill people for no reason what do you think is wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry Amber we are hoping this works then you can be normal again." Zayn said his voice cracking. I know Vampires can't cry but he wanted to.

"Zayn I'm sorry." I said.

"It's ok." Zayn said. I laid back in his arms hoping this wouldn't change. I really love him but I can't tell him. Brianna loves Liam but can't tell him either we are a mess.