The Dream That Turned Into A Nightmare-Chapter 8

Louis' P.O.V.

It's dark out here. I want the boys. I wish I knew where they were. UGH! Why couldn't we have all ended up in the same house. Why couldn't have all of us just became vampires. I hear noises are they in my head or out side?

I walk around some. I walked into a store. It had People Magazine with us and what happened to us. No one could see me. I grabbed the magazine and started reading it. It took me back to that night. I can't remember what all happened. I seen that Zayn and Liam have been found walking about with girls. Maybe I can find them. Wait! Why can't people see me? I look at my self. ME and HARRY Became ghost! I can't believe it wonder if they are looking for me. I wonfer if the other boys could see me. I went to the first place I thought of. Zayn's!

I walked in and seen Harry then Niall. "Guys I'm here!" I yelled. Harry turned around and seen me.

"LOUIS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Niall asked.

"I honestly don't know." Louis said. "Wait where's Liam and Zayn?"

"They went to stop their girlfriends from reading the magazine so they don't know what happened." Niall said.

"Harry you ok?" Louis asked.

"Yeah I'm just so happy to see you." Harry said.

"So can you guys tell me what happened that night?" Louis asked.