The Dream That Turned Into A Nightmare-Chapter 4

A.P.O.V.

They left. Maybe I should introduce my self to them. Oh wait! They already know me. Well the boys do anyway. I followed them to the girls house.Good thing they live together makes this so much easier.

"Do you want to come in?" Brianna asked the boys.

"Ummm." Liam said.

"Yes we have time." Zayn said. They walked into the house. I was wondering if Zayn and Liam were going to do what I thought they were going to do. That's how they lost Danielle and Perrie. I walked in front of the house. I have to hid, the boys can't see me. In fact no one should see me.

I'm not invisible them but I'm invisible to the world. I had four best friends but, Liam and Zayn became blood sucking things and Niall just left he didn't want to take the chance of becoming one. He's doing good though. I go see him. He's been helping with Theo. I don't really want the band back together. I looke through the window of Amber and Brianna's house.

"Zayn please calm down." Liam said.

"How? They were fans they need to know." Zayn said eyes turning red fangs coming out.

"The first date is not the time should we leave?" Liam asked.

"No we can stay." Zayn said. He looked out the window.

"Shoot." I said aloud. I forgot Vampires can still see me.

"Is that?" I heard Zayn say.

"Is that what?" Liam asked.

"Never mind." Zayn said grabing some cocacola out  of the fridge. The boys walked back to the living room.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Amber asked.

"Yeah sure." Liam said. I seen Liam smile for the first time tonight.

"A scary movie maybe the one about the witch and the ghost." Zayn said with a smile on his face.

"We have the conjuring." Brianna said.

"That will do." Liam siad. Amber put the movie in. She walked back to the couch and Zayn wanted her to sit on his lap.

"Brianna you wanna cuddle during the movie?" Liam asked her.

"Sure!" Brianna replied with the biggest smile ever on her face. Amber looked comfterable on Zayn's lap and Brianna looked happy. Maybe the two boys who lost love found love. I wonder if the girls know what they are. I wonder if they know why the band broke up. I can't tell them. They will find out soon maybe.

"We can't leave them Liam." Zayn said looking at the sleeping girls. Liam and Zayn got up and carried them to the bedrooms. They stayed the night with them.

"Please don't hurt these two girls." I said out loud. I walked back to the house where I used to live with my mom and sister and my bestfriend. I always wonder what became of them. I went to sleep.

A/N:

Sorry if this ended stupidly. So can you guess who the annonymis person is, and what became of him. Also, what will happen to the girls. Will you ever know what happened to One Direction? Keep reading to find out!