The Dream That Turned Into A Nightmare-Chapter 12

Perrie's P.O.V.

"Niall does Zayn still love me?" I asked Niall.

"Of course he still loves you. After all you was his fiance. He isn't going to forget about you just because..." Niall stopped.

"You can say it Niall." I said.

"Just because he killed you doesn't mean he doesn't love you. Zayn is dark. Darker then Liam if he turns Amber the world may come to an end." Niall said.

"But what about Liam? Aren't they both dark?" I asked.

"Liam is being his self. He's not really letting the vampire style take over him." Niall said.

"I want to see Liam but he probably wont want to see me." Danielle said coming from behind me.

"He probably does want to see you Danielle. He's still the same Liam. We all want to fix this but there is no way to." Niall said.

"What if this is all a dream? What if we are all having the same dream and we just can't wake up from it?" Danielle said.

"It's not." I said. Niall stood there. He started singing A-Team. He always sang that song to Theo.

"We can't fix this. Maybe the world should end. Maybe it is best for Zayn to turn Amber." Niall said.

"If he did that then it would be all of us minus Brianna unless I talk Liam into changing her too." Danielle said.

"He wouldn't hurt her. He already hurt the one he truly loves." I said.

"I'll go talk to him. You guys can come or you guys can stay." Niall said.

"I'm going." I said.

"I need to see Liam so I am too." Danielle said.

Louis' P.O.V.

I wonder what ever happened to Eleanor. Was she with us that night? No if she was she would of turned into something too. I was thinking to my self when Harry came in my room. "Hey Louis you ok?" He asked. He had just woke up. I heard his morning voice.

"Yeah I just got to thinking what happened to Eleanor?" I asked.

"Louis you honestly don't remember?" Harry asked.

"No Harry." I said.

"She got married to someone she's doing good. She still thinks about you but she has a baby." Harry said.

"Oh." I said.

"Louis please." Harry said.

"Please what? I'm fine. I'm dead she's happy I'm serouisly fine." I said.

"Come one we have to go to Liam's and Zayn's. Niall is bringing Perrie and Danielle." Harry said. We got there before the others did.

"Louis!" Liam yelled.

"What?" I said laughing.

"Stop don't think I can't see you!" Liam said. I just stopped what I was doing. At least I was being good. 10 minutes later Niall walked in.

"Niall you ok you look like you saw a ghost or something." I said laughing.

"Louis you're so crazy of course I see ghost all the time." Niall said sticking his tounge out.

"Liam where's Zayn?" Harry asked. Liam went upstairs and seen Zayn sitting on his bed.

"The boys are here we really need you." Liam said.

"I can't control my self. I might hurt Niall." Zayn said.

"You wont I'll make sure." Liam said. Liam and Zayn came downstairs.

"Hi guys." Zayn said smiling.

"Hey." The boys said back.

"Ok so first off.." Niall said.

"Liam I missed you." Danielle said before Liam could finish.

"Danielle is that really you?" Liam asked.

"Well the ghost version of me." Danielle said.

"Oh my gosh I have missed you so much!" Liam said.

"Liam can you do me a favor and change Brianna." Danielle said.

"Why?" Liam asked confused. We all were confused.

"Could someone explain what's going on?" Harry asked.

"We need Zayn and Liam to change Amber and Brianna. Niall thinks it will take us back to that night and if it doesn't then the world will end except us." Perrie said.

"But?" Zayn said.

"We just have to try so you two need to make Amber and Brianna want to be changed." Niall said.

"Ok." Liam said. "I'm in as long as I can have Danielle back."

"Of course if this works I'm going back to you." Danielle said.

"Wait but if we go back to that night wont Amber and Brianna still be vampires and try to hunt us down?" Zayn asked.

"That's the part of the plan." Perrie said.

Liam pulled out his phone and texted Brianna 'Can you and Amber meet us on the corner where we met?'

Brianna texted back yes. Liam and Zayn left.

A/N:

I hope no one dies of feels or cries alot. I really miss Payzer and Danielle is a ghost in this story because her ghost still linger's around Liam. Hope you enjoy. I'll try to update everyday. I also am not responsible to deaths that might occur during this fan fic.