The Dream That Turned Into A Nightmare-Chapter 13

Brianna's P.O.V.

"Amber I don't think this is a good idea." I said.

"Why not?" She asked putting heer flats on. Amber didn't like shoes so she either wore flats heels or flip flops.

"Let's see most boys never want to go back to the place you meet unless they're breaking up with you. Except these boys. They're vampires they might turn us." I said.

"They aren't going to hurt us." Amber said.

"Ok but I think this is a bad idea." I said. Me and Amber went to the corner where the boys wanted to meet us. This is a bad Idea I kept thinking to myself.

"Amber." Zayn said pulling Amber away from me and Liam.

"Look Brianna we need to change you guys. I really don't want to hurt you but we need to if we want to go back to that night. Well even if it doesn't work then it will be you and I forever." Liam said.

"How will changing us help you go back to that night?" I asked looking at Amber and Zayn. Amber was happy for the first time in a while.

"It's apart of the plan. Niall read about this on the internet. This happens every 100 years. The last people changed the ones they truly loved and everything went back to normal." Liam said.

"Funny we can't help then." I said.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked dumbfounded.

"Well you love Danielle and Zayn loves Perrie." I said.

"We can maked this work." Liam said.

"I'm not going to be used just so you guys can live a normal life. What happens when everything goes back to normal if it does me and Amber will be stuck as vampires who never die. You and Zayn can live with that not me and Amber." I said walking over to Amber.

"Bri I want to stay." Amber said.

"Why so these boys can use us. So they can live a normal life and us be stuck as blood sucking cretures. I'm not going to be a creture in th night. I'm sorry if you chose to then that's on you." I said.

Amber started walking with me. All of a sudden I felt a cold chill and a girls voice whispering in my ear let him change you.

"Amber stop trying to talk me in to letting Liam change me." I said.

"What do you mean?" Amber asked.

"Don't act like you didn't just whisper in my ear let him change you." I said.

"Brianna I honestly didn't say that." Amber said looking around. I turned around and seen Zayn and Liam standing where we left them. They was talking but it didn't look like to each other.

"Come on let's go back." I said. Me and Amber turned around and went to the corner.

"Welcome back." Liam said. His eyes were red with fury and fangs out. I have to admit he looks sexy like that.

"Who are you talking to?" Amber asked.

"Each other." Zayn said his eyes were also red and fangs out. Dang these boys are so sexy even as vampires.

"Why did a girl voice whisper in my ear let him change you?" I asked.

"Because me and Zayn are haunted by Danielle and Perie it was probably one of them." Liam said grabbing my wrist.

"Let go!" I said.

"No love I can't do that." Liam said.

"Liam let go of her!" Amber screamed. Before she finished her sentence Zayn had her against the wall.

"I'm so sorry." Liam said to Brianna.

"I am too." Zayn said.

"Then don't do it." I said.

"We have to. Don't you understand?" Zayn said.

"I understand but doesn't mean you have to change us." Amber said.

"Yes it does." Zayn yelled. Laim and Zayn had me and Amber up against the wall. It was dark out so nobody saw us.

"LET GO!" Amber yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Amber it's only going to hurt for a second just let us do it." Zayn said.

"Do it Zayn." Zayn heard Perrie yell.

"I'm working on it." Zayn said.

"Liam I'm so sorry this is the only way. I just want to be with you." Danielle said.

"No it's fine Danielle I wish we never had to do this."

Me and Amber were up aganist the wall. The boys had our wrist up against the wall we couldn't move we were trapped.

"NOW!" Perrie and Danielle yelled.

Zayn sank his teeth into Amber and Liam sank his into me.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Me and Amber yelled. The pain was horrible. The boys changed us. Yes Amber and I were now blood sucking things.

I seen Danielle and Perrie.

"Good job boys." They said.

"Brianna are you ok?" Amber asked.

"Yeah are you?" I asked.

"No. It hurts and I want blood." Amber said. The boys took us back to their house and meet with the other boys.

A/N:

More action happens in the rest of the fan fic. The question is will the boys go back to that night or did they change Amber and Brianna for no reason and the world ends? Read more to find out :)