Chapter |~4~|

Seriously. How did I not know that Three Days was by Shingeki? hOW? I'm dedicating this book to like two people? Mostly Pizza Mon tho.... The other person probably doesn't know this exists.

Chapter 4: Tears (aye. You're going to hate me for this, Pizza Mon. And just sayin... This is worse than anything right you did)

Nico shifted uncomfortably. The hospital bed was becoming flat and hard, and the pillow was really.... floppy. Plus, he hadn't changed his clothes in the past week. Yep. He had been in the hospital for a week.

Two people had been moved into his room; a teenage boy with Raven black hair and another with brown hair. Recently, a girl had been coming to visit the brown haired boy.

She told Nico not to tell him she had been there, and she was only there because she couldn't embarrass herself when he was in a coma.

That's what scared Nico.

Pretty much all of the patients had the same sickness. So, it was the sickness that caused the black haired boy to become blind. It was the sickness that had put the brown haired boy in a coma.

Will had said everyone was affected differently; but Nico didn't think it could be this bad. What worried him most, was the fact that he had been struggling to hear the things Will was telling him.

Will obviously noticed it to, for he knew to stand in Nico's right side. When he was on his left, he could barely hear what he was saying.

Will entered the hospital room, frowning and looking exhausted.

"How many?" Nico asked, referring to the amount of patients he had lost.

"Four." Will said quietly.

Nico kept a straight face. Will was now checking things off on his clipboard, and tapping his foot.

"You look stressed." Nico noticed.

"Do I really?" Will said shortly.

"Someone's grumpy." Nico scowled.

Will gritted his teeth. "Has Larissa given you your meds yet today?"

"No, your girlfriend has not given me my medication."

"She's not my girlfriend." Will said slowly.

"That's really unfortunate. She's obviously pregnant." Nico said lewdly. (I told you.)

Will's head snapped up. "What?"

"You didn't know?" Nico grinned. "She's been venting."

Will stared at Nico, and he felt uncomfortable. "You're lying."

"I am not! Just ask her. Or maybe pay more attention to her mood swings-"

"I've been avoiding her, so I wouldn't know."

"Oh. No wonder she thinks you're not going to help her."

Will's heart hammered in his chest, and his pen suddenly felt heavy. He dropped it. His knees were shaking and Nico suddenly looked alarmed.