Chapter Thirty

Kellin POV

"Are we really going to do this?" Vic questioned, looking over at me as he drive to the nearest chapel. I chuckled, nodding as I intertwined the fingers of my left hand with one of his.

"Yeah, we are. Do you really want to do this, or are you just doing this to make me happy?" I asked, squeezing his fingers to let him know that I wouldn't be angry if he backed out.

"No, I really do want to do this. It's just that.." he hesitated.

"What?" I questioned, curious as to what he had to say.

"Are you sure that you really want to do this? I mean, the night I asked you, you said no. Then this morning you decided you were going to marry me? what if you wake up tomorrow and realize that you want to be with me, just not forever?"

"Vic," I whispered, leaning my head on his shoulder. "I love you, Vic. Of course I want to be with you forever. The only reason I said no last night was because I panicked. I didn't know if you wanted to be with me forever or if it was just the sex getting to your head. That's the only reason I said no baby, I promise. "

"Okay," he smiled. "We're here."

I glanced up to see a cheap looking chapel, with bright, unnecessary lights in the front. I chuckled under my breath, detaching myself from Vic and climbing out of the car.

"Do you think that they'll have some rings inside?" I asked him as he got out if the car and locked it. He shrugged.

"What will it matter? as long as you're legally mine, I'll wear a ring pop."

"Such the romantic," I teased, but underneath I really meant it.

He chuckled as I wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him close as we stepped inside.

"Let's go get married," he whispered to me.

-------------------------

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of these two young men, Kellin Quinn Bostwick and Vic Vincent Fuentes."

I smiled at Vic, who looked amazing in a suit that the chapel had on hand. I had one too, and turnabout that they had some rings. I had the ring that Vic proposed with on my left hand, where it would stay for life.

We listened to the priest guy drone on for a few minutes before he asked us to exchange our vows. I nodded to Vic telling him to go first. He took a deep breath, biting his lip nervously before opening his mouth to speak.

"Kellin," he said softly. "God, do I love you. You saved me from myself, from the pain, from everything. You made me believe that I was worth something when I was at my lowest point in life. You've always been there for me , and I could never be able to thank you enough or repay you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you."

There were tears in my eyes as he finished. I sniffed, wiping my nose before smiling at him.

"Well, I guess it's my turn.," I laughed lightly. He grinned at me, reaching out and squeezing my hand. "Well, alright. Here it goes.

"Vic; I love you so much it hurts. You mean more to me than my own life. Although you think that I saved you, you're really the one who saved me. I remember when I first saw you, broken down and beaten as you were, you were still beautiful. You still are beautiful. I can't wait to be with you forever, baby boy. Te amo, mi amor."

His eyes lit up, knowing right then that the Spanish lessons he had been giving me didn't go right through my head.

"Alright, time for the rings."

We both looked each other in the eyes for the vows, laughing and crying at the same time.

"Any last words?" The priest asked, a smile on his face as he looked at us. We shook Our heads and he smiled gently at us. "Alright. You may now kiss your husband."

I wasted no time in taking Vic's face in my palms and pressing my lips to his. My heart exploded, knowing that this was out first kiss as a married couple. I voiced my thoughts when I pulled back while the priest left.

"Well," he murmured, tracing circles on my chest with a wicked glint in his eyes. "What do you say we go park at the beach and have sex for the first time as a married couple?"

"Why aren't we there yet?"
--------------------------

"That was amazing," Vic gasped out in top of me in the small space of my car. I smiled up at him, running my fingers through his hair as I nodded in agreement.

"The best yet."

"Our parents are going to kill us," he sighed, chuckled slightly as he pressed himself to me. I winced, knowing that we were dead when they found out.

"Shh. Keep it a secret."

"Just until you graduate?"

"Just until I graduate," I confirmed. He smiled, snuggling close in the humid car.

"God, I love you. "

"I love you too, baby. You leave me breathless."

And it was true. Everything he did, every time he smiled, every time he laughed, every time he held me close-it took my breath away. It was safe to say that he left me breathless by just being near me.