Gone

This one shot was requested by @Your_Everyday_Author who had a specific idea in mind for Seddy. WARNING THIS IS VERY SAD AND MESSES WITH THE FEELINGS!!! Hope you enjoy! Seddy shippers please don't hate me!  (Sorry I didn't post this yesterday)

Freddy's POV
junior year
*************

I walked up to my girlfriend Summer, who was talking to a friend at her locker. I slipped my arm around her shoulders.

"Hey babe." I said, kissing her head. She shoved my arm off of her.

"Not today." She scowled.

"What up?" I asked.

"None of your business." She growled.

I put my hands up in a surrender, "Geez, I'm sorry!" She rolled her eyes and walked away. Never has she ever acted like this.

***

I was in Summer's driveway. Ready to go into her house. I was going to surprise her with flowers, she seemed like she needed it today. I was about to get out of my truck when I saw someone come it of her front door, Dante Melucci (a/n those of you who know School of Rock the musical will get the irony... Yes Dante Melucci is a real person. Look him up...) . He was a pretty good looking guy. I remember Summer had a crush on him in between her crush on me and dating me. She watched as he got in his car and drove away. That's it. She wants to play dirty, then dirty is what she's going to get.

****

The plan. The plan was to flirt with Isabella Russo (a/n again, SoR musical irony... Look her up as well).

"Hey Bella..." I flirted.

"Hey Freddy."

"What's up?" I asked.

"I don't know, why are you talking to me all of a sudden?"

"I don't know, cause your cute..." It hurt my throat and heart to say those words. This was just to make Summer jealous. My heart belonged to her.

"Really, but you're dating Summer."

"Yeah, things aren't really going well between us..." I looked over to see Summer watching us, she looked a little hurt... But I doubt she was that hurt. "Listen, I've gotta go, talk to you tomorrow?"

"Sure." She smiled and walked away. Glad that's over. I turned around and Summer wasn't there. I was sure that she would be jealous and begging me to come over and talk. Looks like I would be making another trip to her house tonight. I probably needed to apologize...

*****

I climbed through Summer's window, knowing full and well that her parents wouldn't let me up in her room this late at night.... Not after last time. Don't worry, it's not what you think. I climbed in.

"Summer?" I asked. I went to the other side of her bed. She was lying collapsed on the floor, a gun a few feet away from her.

How did she?

When did she?

Why did she?

I didn't want to answer that question because I knew it was all my fault. She was really gone. I picked up the note.

Freddy...

Now I was gone.