Chapter 1

(Tyler's POV)

Today is moving day.

Since my parents told me we were moving to a new town. Meaning new school, new people, new bullies, and same old problems.

I'm scared...

My parents are very concerned for me but they try their best to make me feel better. It works at time, some it only makes it worse.

My mom, her name is Juliet, she is a detective with the police department. My dad, well he is Shawn and a 'psychic' also works for the department. Gus is his best friend, wish I had a best friend.

I'm the youngest in my family, I have 2 older siblings, Zack and Jen, Zack is still living with us while Jen isn't. Zack is 23 and Jen is 22. My self I'm 17.

Everyone is moving back to Santa Barbara, where everything started. They told me stories and various other things. It's cute, they always told me I'd meet someone nice and sweet one day.

I don't believe it.

I won't meet anyone as sweet as my family, I'm skinny, gross looking and have too many problems and scars. They have tried everything but nothing helps.

I fight with my mind too much, he won't leave, he is me, but he won't leave.

Everyone was talking in the car, I was jamming to music. Keeping my mind from tearing me apart in front of them. Tapping my fingers on my black skinny jeans.

I wore only jeans and a hoodie a lot, everyone in my family know's why. They check up on me in the middle of the night wondering if I'm a sleep. Checking to see if I haven't killed myself.

I usually leave notes on my bed saying I went for a walk or something. I do a lot, especially at 3 am.

The car stopped in a gas station and we all got out to use the bathroom and get snacks. I was hungry, I haven't really ate but I know my parents will make me get at least something.

Using the rest room, I walked around picking a drink, a sandwich and some chips. I also skimmed the candy and got myself some nerds.

Meeting my family up at the cash-out my mom smiled at me. Letting me know she was happy I was going to at least eat something. My dad paid and we all grab all our things.

Getting back in the car, I strapped in. "We have a hour to go" my mom said getting in on passenger side since she has been driving. "It's so far" Zack said "I feel like we are going to the middle of no where" my dad let a laugh out " I think the psych office might till be there" mom said.