Chapter 13

(Tyler's POV)

I sat on the couch, a glass of water in my hand. "Lassie and his family are coming over" my mom yelled from the kitchen. I got up and slowly walked to my room. Changing into black skinny jeans a white ripped tee and a hoodie.

I heard my parents greet them downstairs. Telling them it's ready and that they were waiting for Zack and I. Blurry was talking again, this time more clear and evil.

I walked out of my room and across the hall. A hand on my parents door handle. They keep everything from me in their room. Going in I didn't bother to close the door, I went to my parents medicine cabinet and searched.

Finally finding my depression pills, I went to go out of the bathroom and there stands Zack. "God don't scare me" I said "give me them" he held a hand out. "I wasn't going to do anything stupid besides take my pills Zack" I handed them to him. He pulled out the needed amount and put them back in the cabinet.

"Don't come back in here without one of us" I took the pills from him and we walked down stairs. Grabbing a glass of water I took the pills. Zack told my parents, being the old brother. Lassie looked at me with a smile, I smiled back.

I walked out of the kitchen as they set the table and went to go talk to Josh who was sitting on the couch. I took a seat by him, he smiled and took my hand. "Hey Ty" he said "hey joshy... How are you?" I asked "better I was just really worried about you" my smiled faded. "I'm sorry"

"Ready" Josh's dad said from the kitchen. We walked in and took our seats. My dad sat to the left of me, Josh across, Zack to my right...

We all ate talking and laughing me, I only ate half my food. "Tyler" my dad said I looked at him and began to eat more of my food. Josh wrapped him foot around my leg as this table wasn't that big.

It pulled me out of my thoughts, I smiled up at him. "What are you smiling at?" Josh's dad asked Josh. He looked at him and said "nothing... It's nothing" kinda laughing. I ate more of my food trying to hide my smile as he moved his leg around on mine.