Chapter 17

(Tyler's POV)

I could tell Zack was upset, my sister Jen hasn't even called, or seen me for the longest time. We pulled up at home and I got out, josh was already here.

"Mom and dad and I will be working late, they have allowed Josh to stay with you" I nodded, as Josh smiled, Zack handed him the medication. "Be safe both of you, if you need anything call" Zack said getting into his car and driving away.

"Come on" Josh grabbed my hand and we went inside, I laid on the couch as I felt very tried. "Wanna go to bed?" Josh asked me sitting down, I laid my head in his lap.

He made small circles on my back and played with my hair. I fell a sleep on him, listing to him hum a song.

I woke up, it was still light out, but almost dark, Josh was a sleep. I slowly got up, I left sick, I managed to get up with out waking him up. I tried to slowly make my way to the bathroom. Entering I flicked the light on and sat on the floor.

After a while I didn't know I fell a sleep still Josh woke me up. "Tyler? Tyler wake up" he said I opened my eyes. "Josh" i tried to say but it came out majorly un-audible. "You're okay, you fell a sleep" I hugged him, I wanted and I needed to hug him.

I heard the front door open, "come on" Josh said helping me up, I bent over and leaned towards the toilet, puking. "Is everything okay?!" I heard running. "Yeah, yeah. He fell a sleep in here" Josh said.

I took the towel and whipped my mouth. Taking in a deep breath Josh slowly rubbed my back. "Come lay down" my mom said holding a hand out. I took it and she lead me to the couch.

I heard Josh talking to my dad and Zack. My mom played with my hair while sitting on the floor next to me. "You are going to be okay" she told me with a smile. "We brought home pizza to make, are you up to trying to eat?" She asked me. I shook my head yes, she smiled.

I made it to the kitchen, the smell of pepperoni pizza filled my nose. I took a seat at the table, Josh came and took my hand. "It will be ready in a few" my dad said coming and sitting on the other side of me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked I put a thumbs up. "I'm glad, oh and Josh you know you are allowed to stay as long as you like" my dad said "thank you sir, just curious who is going to stay with Ty while I'm at school?"

I totally forgot about school, "we can arrange you to leave school early and come here when I leave to go to work" my dad said I smiled laying my head down. I coughed, an breathed in and out. My dad went to go check the pizza.

I ate 2 pieces that night, everyone watched me care-fully making sure I don't cough up a lung. I drank a lot of water so I had to go pee a lot over the night.