Chapter 7

(Tyler's POV)

I sat there, waiting I'm just a little bit early. I texted my mom back letting her know I was here and that I was safe. This is the first time they let me leave the house. They didn't know I was meeting Josh, but that's okay.

"Hey" I heard I looked up to see Josh, the blue haired boy. "Hi" I smiled, he took a seat. "How are you?" He asked, I let out a small laugh. "I could be better" I smiled at him.

"Have you ordered yet?" He asked me "no- no I was waiting for you actually" he got up and I followed. We standed in line talking about what I missed in school and when I though I was coming back.

We got our food and sat back down. "So this is the first time you actually got to leave the house?" Josh said I nodded taking a bit of my food. I've been better about eating lately. "That must suck" he said taking bits of his food.

"They are just worried and concerned is all" I told him, "it's better for them to feel safe than worried" he nodded but also narrowed his eyes as I messed with my sleeve. I had wound strips on my arms, my parents always checked.

"Wanna go cliff diving?" Josh asked "huh- sure but I'll have to get some swimming trunks" I said as we threw away our trash. "I have a extra pair in my car." I nodded.

I have extra strips I'll be fine.

We were close to my house, josh said he comes here all the time as night. He must live close.

We walked kinda far back and than made it to the cliff it was nice and calm. Josh handed me his extra pair. "Huh- Josh" I said.

"Yeah?" He looked at me worried. "What's wrong?"
He asked as tears began to flow from my eyes. "You won't hurt me will you? You won't run, scream" he stepped closing to me.

"Why would I? Ty?" I took off my hoodie showing my arms to Josh. He lightly touched my arm, "Tyler" he hugged me. He didn't run...

"Why would you do this?" He asked "bullies, feeling alone, not wanted by anyone. My parents try there best to help" I told him whipping away a tear.

"You are wanted Ty" he cupped my face in his hands. "You are so beautiful, you are not alone I am here for you"

he kissed me.