Chapter 16

(Tyler's POV)

Beep...beep...beep..

My eyes flung open, the bright light hurt my eyes. I was the only one in my hospital room. The door opened and a nurse came in but than went back out.

"Come back"'I tried to say but my voice wouldn't work. She came in with a doctor. "Hello Tyler, I'm Doctor Raily." I nodded.

"You are probably wonder why you can't speak" I nodded again, "well, we don't know why you started to puke up blood but you did have some fluids built up in you're lungs. You went through surgery to make sure that doesn't happen again" he was checking things.

"You have been a sleep for 3 days, I will contact you're family and let them know you are awake" he smiled at me and I nodded. The nurse gave me the clothes my parents brought me.

I changed, an tied my shoes, leaving the bathroom, Josh came running in. "Tyler" he breath coming and hugging me. I hugged him too, he was so warm. "School got out about 20 minutes ago, I came like I did the past 3 days." He started to explain everything to me while hugging me.

"They told us you wouldn't be able to speak for a while" I nodded as he looked at me. "I'm going to miss you're voice" he kissed me, practically making out. The door opened and we let go, it was Zack.

"Hey Ty" he came and hugged me, "I'm so glad you are awake" I smiled letting a few coughs out. The doctor came in, "I will proscribed medicine, but with the coughing if he starts coughing more than usually, meaning a few times a day to every 5 minutes, bring him here" he told Zack.

"I'll see you at home" Josh told me with a smile. I followed Zack to the car, getting in we stopped and got the medication. "You scared us" he said driving towards home. "After you told me to go get mom and dad, not even knowing why, but than seeing you like that, I thought you were dying"