Chapter 9

(Tyler's POV)

I got the key and unlocked the door. "Come on" I told Josh pulling him in and shutting the door. "Zack's at work, so are my parents" I told josh grabbing us drinks from the fridge.

"You're house is very nice" he told me smiling looking around. "Thanks, hey there is a piano in the basement haven't really looked in the other rooms" I told him.

"Let's check it out" i nodded and grabbed us a few snacks and we went in the basement. "Wow" he said "it's bigger than mine" I laughed. "Let's start in here" I pointed at a door.

He went too it and tried to open it but it didn't budge he knocked it down. "Break the door why don't you" I laughed he turned on the light. "Hey there is a drum set back here"

"What?!" I got excited and went to him in the room. It was a red and black drum set, new. "The owner before us must of never really played it" Josh sat down taking the drum sticks.

I ended up putting the piano in the room with the drum set. "Play something" I said looking at him. "I only play at the music store but sure" he started to drum and it was amazing to hear.

"That is awesome joshy" I smiled at him. I left light headed, grabbing my knee's Josh came to me. "Are you okay?" He asked "I think I might puke"  Josh took me to the bathroom in the basement.

Josh felt my head, "you at really hot" I smiled "well thank you joshy you are too" he laughed "you have a fever" I leaned against the wall.

He went and got my water, he sat next to me and let me rest my head on him. He held my hand, "don't leave me" I told him. "I won't, I promise" he kissed my forehead.

I woke up with Josh next to me. The basement light was still on, I got up and accidentally woke Josh. "Hey s-sorry" I told him. He smiled, "don't be" he took my hand.

I heard my family upstairs.