Chapter 8

(Tyler's POV)

I kissed back.

I really liked Josh, he was so cute and hot. He wrapped his arms around my small frame. He pulled back and put our foreheads together. "I love you joshy" I said "I love you too ty"

We changed into our swimming trunks and I took off my hoodie and shirt. It was a hot day, "ready?" He took my hand, "yeah" we ran and jumped.

Falling we hit the water, the nice cold water. He still had a hold on my hands. "O-h m-y g-ooo-d th-this is s-so c-c-cold" I said Josh had me wrap my legs around him. My cuts stung but it's okay Josh is all I cared about.

I realized I out my phone in my pocket when I put the swimming trunks on. "Shit" I said pulling it out. Josh laughed and pulled out his. "We are both in trouble" I smiled "oh well" I kissed him.

We jumped over and over again for about 4 hours. Drying off and talking and eating deciding to jump some more. It was now 9 at night, we haven't talked to our parents all day. We tried to dry out our phones but I don't they are worth saving.

Josh brought back some blankets and clean clothes. He laid one on the ground so we can sit. "Wanna swim some more?" He asked "sure" our fire was still going. We grabbed each other's hands and jumped.

Josh grabbed my hand and pulled my closer. "How are you feeling?" He asked "amazing" I smiled at him the moon shining on the water. "Will you stop for me? Stop self harming"'He asked me. "I'll try, I promise" he rubbed the back of my head. "Call me or just come over when you need me. Panicked or feel like self harming come to me. We live very close" he told me.

We got out of the water and dried off he gave me some clean clothes and I put back on my hoodie to keep warm. He laid down and I cuddled his check. After a while I decided to asked. "Are we dating now?" I looked up at him.

"Tyler Spencer will you be my boyfriend" Josh said I smiled and kissed him. "Yes" we made out. More than we should of.

"Tyler wake up" I flung my eyes open to see Josh standing above me. I got up, "are parents are going to be so mad at us" I said yawning. I didn't feel good, "hey will you help me" I pulled out my strips and rolled up my sleeves we had to change them.

He helped, applying and closing. "Thank you" he hugged me. "Let them heal, come to me for anything" I smiled. We picked up our sleep space and went back to the car.

"It's sad our phones went poof" I said getting into the car. "Yeah, look lets just go to the department-" I cut him off. "No lets just go back to my house" I said he nodded and we did.