Chapter 5

(Tyler's POV)

I woke up on my bed, a cold ice pack on my forehead. I fell down the stairs? I got up and locked my door and went to lay back on my bed. I missed, hitting the floor I laid there feeling the cold floor on my body.

I noticed I didn't have my hoodie on. Did my dad take it off? Did he look? Was he disappointed? I sighed closing my eyes.

I loud noise of bangs on my door hurt my ears. "STOP!" I yelled groaning in pain as I held my ears. "STOP TRYING TO GET IN... Please" I removed my hands as the banging stopped. My hands were bloody.

"What the-" I said looking at them. "Hi Tyler" I heard I turned my head an saw me, red eyes.

"How are you?" I asked "you aren't real get out of my head!" I got up and back away. I got off the bed and came into my face. "I am real I am you, here I am you see me." I said to me. "I AM REAL!" The voice ringed in my ears.

I ran to the bathroom, closing and locking the door. The banging wouldn't stop, it was so loud, it over took my ears. I grabbed a razor from the back of the sink hiding the others.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed as I cut my wrist the banging wouldn't stop it just wouldn't stop.

"STOP!!" I cut deeper and more and more both arms. than I all just stopped.

I dropped my razor, bleeding too much I cried bring my knee's to my face. The door opened from a key and my parents came in.

"Tyler baby" my mom said, my dad took my arms. "It's going to be okay" she said with a smile and a small tear. It just made me cry more that they had to see me like this.

He wouldn't leave, but he left?

It wasn't real

I was yelling at my parents

My parents where banging on the door...

It was me Tyler. All me you are just too worthless to see it.