You Better Run! PART ONE

Mason stretched, laying on his stomach in the living room. His attention was solely focused on his phone, though he had a football game on the TV. He was dressed in one of his old white hockey jerseys, and a pair of black joggers.

"What are you doin?" He laughed feeling his little sister climb onto his back, sitting on his lower back. "Are you being a little monkey?"

Brianna simply giggled, her hair in it's typical messy pigtails. She wore a fluffy pink skirt and white shirt with a flamingo on it.

"Be my pony!" She smiled holding onto him tightly, wanting a horsey ride.

Mason chuckled and kept his attention on his phone. Though he could easily stand and swing her around, he was focusing.

Bri pressed his shoulders, wanting her big brothers attention. Pouting, she was about to climb off his back, when she spotted light green fabric peeking from his brothers waist line. She had watched her brothers give each other wedgies on a daily basis, though she herself was almost never a recipient, it was rare she had the opportunity to yank their underwear in the same manner they did each others.

Grinning, and giggling, she grabbed her brothers boxers and stood trying to pull them up high.

The feeling certainly surprised Mason, but it didn't hurt. It was just a slight wedgie. It was funny how she was laughing and jumping.

"Oh no!" Mason chuckles at his sister's determination. "Ouch Bri let go!"

Bri giggles at her brother's tone and words, and continue her yanking on the fabric.

Rustin enters stretching. Wearing a black flannel over his white Thrasher T-shirt, and a pair of light brown skinny jeans. His hair sticking up in every direction. The sight of his baby sister pulling his older brother's boxers was.. interesting maybe? He couldn't help but smirk at the idea of getting his brother back for last week. Slowly he crept towards them. Brianna looked to him, but she saw his finger was to his lips, signaling for her to stay quiet.

"Oh Bri can't I have some mercy?" Mason laughed more.

Rustin smiled picking Bri up once she had released her brothers boxers. She watched as he set her on the floor next to him.

His fingers carefully reached down, slowly wrapping around the bunched up fabric of the boxers. Once he had a firm hold, he stood over his older brother's back, facing his legs and Bri, who was watching curiously.

Mason being so content on his phone, hadn't noticed.. until it was too late that is. Rustin yanked with all his strength. The initial pull slammed Mason's face into the carpet, as his ass and legs were jerked from the ground in a rather violent manner.

He yelped and cringed, he was much more accustomed to giving the wedgies than he was getting them.

"Let go!" Mason growls, hearing Rustin's laughter.

"Aw, I just wanted to show the kid how it's done. She looked like she needed some help." Rustin smirked, still tightly holding the boxers. His brother was much bigger than he was, and it took all his power to keep his butt off the ground.

"You have three damn seconds." Mason hissed "One."

Brianna's eyes widened. When Mason counted, she always did exactly what he said. When Mason counts its even scarier than when dad counts!

"Rusty you have to let go now!" Brianna squeaked, watching as Mason's boxers started to get little holes by the waist.

"If you rip these you're gonna need a fucking doctor! TWO!" Mason barks, between his legs burning as his boxers are stretched straight up in the air.