The Great Escape!

*** Thank you guys for all the suggestions! I want you to know that if you don't see them put to use in this chapter, that doesn't mean I won't be using them later. Please keep giving suggestions, you guys always have awesome ideas! I also want to apologize for how long its been since I last updated, I hate keeping you guys waiting, just know that I haven't forgotten about my readers! My personal life took a turn for the worst! But I've got two words for you.. I'M BACK!!!!***

"I win!" Liam smirks, looking from the colorful screen to his older brother.

Mason chuckles, stretching his shoulders.

"Only because I let ya win." Mason smirks, even though that had been a lie.. he may be bigger and stronger, but when Liam wasn't playing outside or getting tormented by his older brothers, he was playing video games. Giving him a considerable skill.

"Nuh uh!" Liam laughs, pulling his brother with him to the next game.

Mason chuckles and sits on the bench beside his little brother, taking hold of the steering wheel controller.

"How about we make this more interesting?" Mason smirks

"What?" Liam asks, his eyes already locked on the large screen before him.

"Let's make a bet, If I win, I get to do something to you. You win, you can do something to me."

Liam thinks, his eyes still glued to the neon colors of the start screen. He was good at racing games, and had already beat Mason in the previous game.. so why not?? He could not only win, but get to give his brother a wedgie too?? He couldn't lose!

"Okay," Liam smiles, his excited eyes looking to his older bother.

Mason smirks and messes Liam's hair before swiping their fathers card, starting the game.

Just as Mason knew he would, Liam began to take the lead in the game. But to be fair, Mason was more interested in his brothers "game face" than the game itself.. It was hilarious. Liam sat on the very edge of the seat, his eyes more focused than Mason had ever seen them before. His knuckles practically white from gripping the controller with such determined force.. Priceless.

Mason smirks and reaches around Liam with one hand, suddenly giving his little brothers camouflage briefs a sharp yank outward.

"OW!" Liam yips, his back arching as he continues to play "doooon't " Liam whines, his eyes still stuck to the screen. He was still in the lead.

Mason chuckles, and repeatedly snaps the waistband of the briefs on Liam's lower back. "You gotta let go of that controller to pick ya know"

But Liam simply winces and keeps playing. He was determined to win, even if it meant letting his briefs hang out a bit.

Mason chuckles, practically losing interest in the game itself, what he was really interested in was Liam's level of concentration. You had to fight this kid and essentially glue him to a chair to make him do his homework, but hes willing to sit here with his underwear crammed up his ass just to win a video game??

"Jeez Liam" Mason laughs wetting his finger "Want a wet willie too?"

Liam squirms a bit, refusing to take his eyes from the screen.

"Don't" Liam squeaks, leaning a bit to the side, away from his big brother.

But Mason smirks, jamming spit covered finger into his little brothers ear, rotting around.

Liam's face twisted in disgust, he gagged and struggled, his shoulder twitching, as he fought the urge to slap Mason's hand away and clean out his thoroughly violated ear.