Cards

******* This chapter was inspired by ideas from Skarrock and Violets1017 !! Thank you both for the awesome suggestions! I love hearing ideas from my readers! It makes it even more fun to write!!****

"Liam gimme it back!" Bri whined, reaching for her older brothers hands, that he held high above his own head. In said hands, was Brianna's purple panda stuffed animal. One that she slept with every night (among the other hoards of stuffed animals that dominated her bed).

Liam grinned, ear to ear, dressed in his batman pajama pants and white tank top. A few days ago, he had found out at the doctors office that he had grown an inch taller since his last visit. Though it was only an inch, it was enough to make his confidence swell, along with the need to make his height known.

"Get it!" He laughed, swinging the plush around in the air, high above his little sisters head.

Bri pouted, and stomped her foot. She was dressed in her cupcake pattern pajamas.

"Liam I mean it!" She whined more, jumping in an attempt to rescue Mr. Bamboo.

Liam smirked. He used his free hand to push his little sister away, she stumbled a minute, before falling onto her hands and knees. It was an opportunity he didn't get often.. and before he knew it, Brianna's pink and white polka dot undies were in his hands.

"Ow!" Bri squealed high pitched, her hands struggling to push her older brothers away. "Liam!" She screamed.

Liam couldn't help but laugh. He took the joy of giving another harsh yank, before letting the panties snap against her back, hard enough to make her yelp.

Brianna stood up straight, her cheeks in full blush. Both her hands set at trying to pick the wedgie through her pajama pants, with little luck. She grimaces and whimpers.

"Meanie head.." She mumbles, picking up her panda from off the ground.

It made Liam laugh harder. He was RARELY if EVER allowed to wedgie or mess with his older brothers.. who were much bigger than he was.. but his little sister was not only smaller than him, but she couldn't TELL on him today because his dad and Mason were out arranging car rentals for the vacation! It was perfect! Sure he'd never go as far as Mason and Rustin went with each other.. but he certainly would come close.

"Bri!" Liam smirked excitedly. "Guess what time it is!!"

Brianna looks to him excitedly, one hand still fixing her panties, that were still somewhat bunched up over the waist of her pajamas.

She looks to a nearby clock hanging on the wall. She hadn't learned time yet.. usually her dad tells her when its time for lunch or her nap.

"Ummm.." She stares at it concentrating "Its o'clock!"

Liam struggles, biting his lip to keep laughter at bay. He wanted to look like how Mason did when he said it, but that was hard to do when you can't stop giggling.

"It's wedgie time!"

Bri stared for a moment, but as soon as Liam took a step forward, she took two big steps back.

"No!"

"C'mere!! I'm gonna give you the biggest wedgie ever!" Liam laughs and smiles big, reaching for his little sister.

Brianna squeals and screams at the top of her lungs, running up the stairs, in search of Rustin, who would protect her from Liam.

The two run about the house, Bri screaming, and Liam laughing. Eventually they found themselves in Rustin's room, but Rustin was nowhere to be found. Rustin's room was a maze of clothes piles, old homework, skateboards, shoes, and guitar picks. But the two small siblings easily weaved through the clutter.