A Bad Feeling

It was the Mores family's last day in Hawaii, and Alex was determined to make it count. He buried his work phone in his suit case,  and crammed as many activities into the day as he possibly could. 

"That was fucking awesome" Rustin grins and towels off his hair. 

Alex had just picked Mason and Rustin up from a cage diving class. Together the two brothers saw sharks, stingrays, and countless colorful ocean fish. Alex had figured it would be a good substitute for the ATV trail they had missed out on.

"Language." Alex chuckles, leading the way back to the Jeep.

Mason grins and nods. It had been crazy fun. He wore his grey and black tribal swim trunks and a white and green striped tank top. Wearing a shark tooth necklace he had acquired earlier on the trip from a local shop.

Rustin smirked, dressed in white and grey plaid swim trunks, and a red t shirt. 

"I wish I coulda gone" Liam whines a bit, dressed in black shorts and a navy blue striped shirt.

"It's not for little kids Liam, the sharks were twice the size of our car"

Mason nods chuckling.

"You can go when you're older bud," Alex smiles, dressed in jeans, a worn leather belt, and a an army green button down shirt, wearing his sunglasses. On his shoulders he carried his youngest, who had gotten tired out after walking along the beach while waiting for Mason and Rustin to emerge from the deep ocean water. She wore a blue tutu and a white tank top. 

"Can we get ice cream?" Bri yawned, squirming watching the seagulls fly overhead.

Rustin smirks and uses his free hand to yank Bri's pink and white striped panties hard out of her skirt.

"OW!" Bri whimpers, reaching back with one hand, having to keep the other on her fathers shoulder to keep her balance "Stop!" 

"What?" Alex blinks, walking through the parking lot. Unaware as to why his daughter seemed to be getting upset.

"She's just being a brat." Rustin snickers, yanking once more before letting go. Mason smirked watching. Normally he might smack Rustin for picking on her, but earlier she had been ridiculously bratty. Going through his things and purposely hiding his phone. One little wedgie wouldn't hurt her.

Liam giggles watching Brianna struggle to pick the wedgie. Better her than him.

"Meanie" Brianna whines, fixing her panties while Alex sat her in the jeep, and helped Liam to climb in.

"Now where are we goin?" Mason asks, sitting in the front seat. 

"I figure we could go to a nice restaurant." Alex smirks, noticing that they had walked all the way to the parking lot without Mason and Rustin trying to kill one another. Sure it was only a couple hundred for feet. But for this family, that might as well have been a day's worth of good behavior. He had hoped the activity would help the brothers bond at least a little bit.

"What time are we leaving tomorrow?" Rustin stretches, sitting in the backseat.

"We're leaving at 6. That way we can be home for your dentist appointment." Alex smirks, beginning the drive back to the hotel, to get them ready for the restaurant.

Rustin groans and leans back in his seat.

"I don't want to goooo"

"I can't wait to call you brace face," Mason snickers, digging for his sunglasses in the beach bag.

Liam giggles, rolling his window down as they start the drive. 

"They aren't that bad, your mother had them at your age."