Chaos Part One

Things were incredibly busy in this house. Not only was Alex trying to juggle his children's schedules; football, hockey, t ball, babysitters. He was trying to manage work, planning their upcoming vacation.. and was now forced to deal with his sons angry principle.

"You better start explaining." Alex glared at Rustin, who was getting a soda from the fridge

"Explain what? You already know what happened, I don't see why I have to repeat all of it." Rustin stated, opening the Pepsi. He wore his black skinny jeans, a red and white long sleeve shirt, and his hair was messed in every direction.

Alex rubbed at his temples. He had just picked up Rustin from school early, his son had just been suspended for two weeks.

"Daddy can I have a pop too?" Brianna smiled coming in, dressed in her light blue owl patterned dress, her hair also a mess.

"No pumpkin, it's almost nap time." Alex sighed, checking his watch. "Go upstairs and pick out a book for us to read ok?"

"Ok!" She smiled big before hurrying up the stairs.

His glare returned to Rustin who was leaning on the fridge door

"What?"

"Don't ask me what! You just got suspended from school dammit! Now explain before I throw your cell phone in the garbage disposal!"

Rustin groans

"The principle over reacted. It was just a prank."

"You poured baby oil on the stairs!! Someone could have gotten seriously hurt!"

"But they didn't."

Alex groans leaning on the counter, loosening his red tie.

"March your ass to the coat rack." Alex growls.

Rustin frowns

"What?? Nobody got hurt!"

"I wasn't asking. Now. I don't have time to spank you right now I have work to do. You'll hang there until I'm ready to deal with this."

Rustin glares and walks to the living room, where their coat rack was built into the wall in a lovely tree pattern.

Alex grunts as he lifts his son up, attaches his green stripped boxer briefs to one of the hooks, and drops him.

A squeal escapes Rustin's lips and he whimpers clutching his balls as he hangs.

"Oww.."

"If you wake Bri up from her nap I'm tying heavy books to your feet." Alex warns glaring. "Work will take a while, and I can't keep an eye on you so you'll hang here."

Rustin silently glares at his feet.

Alex brushes himself off and goes upstairs to read Bri her story before her nap

2 HOURS LATER

Rustin groans, his hands grabbing at the fabric causing his ass so much pain.

It was around that time that the front door opened, and in walked Liam, dressed in an avengers t shirt, and jeans, followed by Mason who was dressed in his hockey sweatpants and a hoodie, carrying his own, and Liam's backpacks.

"There you are, I heard you got suspended." Mason laughs, seeing his brother hanging. His toes only inches from the ground, his boxers practically knotted around the hook, indicating struggles.

"Woah!" Liam exclaimed and giggled, rushing to Rustin "Does it hurt??"

"What the hell do you think?!" Rustin groans.