Aloha Part 3

***Wattpad keeps changing the story as soon as I publish it, so I don't know what I'm going to do. It's difficult to post things. Hopefully it works this time, thanks for reading. ***

Mason feels his chest, fill with extreme, uncut anger. His eyes dart from the humiliating picture on the screen before him, to his soon to be annihilated brother. His jaw clenched, and set in rage.

Bri and Liam stare. They didn't know what had happened between their older brothers, but they didn't really need to. It was obvious by Rusty's smirk, that he had done something, and by Mason's glare, that that something, had been horrible.

"YOU'RE DEAD!!"

Mason lunges for Rustin, but is dragged backward by his father, who had broken free of his sand prison.

"HEY!" Alex growls, yanking Mason toward him by his shoulder.

Rustin hadn't moved a muscle. Instead he stood there, holding out his phone, with his famous trouble making grin plastered across his face.

Bri and Liam remained seated and silent, eating their ice cream.

A few people nearby had turned to watch the father, holding his oldest son back.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?" Alex growls snatching the phone from Rustin's hand, and examining the screen.

"Let go." Mason growls calmly, glaring daggers at his younger brother. "His face has a date with some sand castles."

Rustin keeps his grin.

"Rustin Jacob Moores." Alex growls looking up at his snickering child. "Why would you do that?"

"He's been an ass this whole trip, he deserved it." Rustin stretches, perfectly capable of keeping his cool.

"Delete it right now." Alex sighs handing Rustin back his phone.

"It doesn't matter! Everyone's seen it!" Mason barks "DO I GET TO CHOOSE A PUNISHMENT FOR HIM NOW?!"

Alex shakes his head, still keeping a firm grip on Mason's shoulder.

"No. Because you'll kill him."

Rustin rolls his eyes, he deleted the picture, completely satisfied with the number of people who had liked and commented.

"Dad," Bri whines, now covered in her pink ice cream.

Liam watches Mason intently, for the first time really ever, he thought his oldest brother looked flustered in anger. Like he didn't know which method of torture to inflict on Rustin first.

Alex glares at Rustin.

"That was an awful thing to do to your brother. Apologize."

Rustin smirks at Mason.

"Sorrrrrrrry."

Mason's fists clench.

"You're not going to punish him at all?!" Mason shouts, turning angrily to his father.

Alex frowns. "Calm down. It was a picture, and now its deleted. We didn't come her for you two to fight the whole time. Be the bigger person and just forgive him."

Mason looks at his dad, his cheeks still bright red.

Alex smiles a bit messing his hair. "Someday, your going to laugh about this. And Rustin, Liam, and Bri will remember how you forgave him instead of ripping his head off. Like a man."

Mason glares and looks to the sand.

"That's bullshit."

Alex chuckles, Mason reminded him so much of himself at his age. Especially when it came to his own siblings, whom he was the oldest of.