TRACK 0

MEGAN MESSAGED YOU

MEGAN MESSAGED YOU

Nick couldn't believe that she would ever try to contact him again. His dark eyes went wide as soon as he saw this notification pop up from his Messenger, and he might have considered the possibility of her accidentally sending him a message instead of someone else. Or maybe she'd never really forgotten about him and he wasn't the only one who was still aching after seven months. But he couldn't really get his hopes up.

He immediately tapped the notification, which sent him to the Messenger app. He waited for a few seconds for the app to load, yet it felt like forever as he was absolutely nervous about what that messaged might have contained. Once the app loaded, it took him straight to Meg's message and he found himself anxiously reading through her new message.

Megan
hey nick...
i know it's been a while since we last talked
i hope you don't hate me for what happened between us, we did agree that our break up was mutual
....
but i really hope you don't ignore this.
i made this for you...
and i thought it was time to give it to you
seen

Nick's eyebrows furrowed together as he waited for the rest of his ex girlfriend's message. He couldn't really see whatever she wanted to give him, and he was expecting that it was going to be in the message she had yet to send. His heart leapt in his chest when he saw that she had finally sent him a new message, and he found himself tapping it almost immediately.

Megan
this is a playlist of our love
i... really hope you like it
playlist link
seen

+++
yes ok hello prologue!! so basically this book would be about this playlist but every song has a flashback related to or about it ☺️
and fair warning: it might take a while for the next update bc im so freaking busy and my schedule's hectic that i haven't even had time to relax ://