three// whiskey bottle

"What do you mean by 'addiction' Harry?" she asks as she paces the room, running her fingers through her hair.

"Exactly what it sounds like." I say and cross my arms over my chest. "I think you should go now." I say and she looks up at me.

"I-I, I don't even know what to say. I just kissed you." I shrug my shoulders. So what? She walks over to the almost whiskey bottle and takes a sip of it, right from the bottle. I raise an eyebrow at her, what is she freaking out over.

"I cant go back to my place drunk, Luke will be so ashamed." she mumbles. I sigh, she cant stay here, fuck no she cant at all.

"Well you cant stay here, sorry." I reply as I run my fingers through my hair. I cross my arms over my chest again and stare at her. She's in deep thought, biting her bottom lip. Fuck, why does she always do that. I look away quickly.

From my living room I hear a phone ringing. It wasn't mine because mine was in my pocket. She looks at me, her eyes getting wide, before walking to the living room. I follow behind her and listen to her, talk slowly into the phone, trying to make it seem as if she wasn't drunk.

"Babe, yeah I am fine. With a friend. Luke not now." she whispers quietly as if she was hiding something. "Stop it, Luke please, if you don't stop I am not coming back tonight." she says. Oh yes you are. "Fine, I will see you tomorrow." she says hanging up, throwing her phone on the couch.

"I hate him." she mumbles. "But I love him, so much." she says after. She walks over to me and I look down at her, she's much shorter than I am and she looks up. "Harry please can I stay here, I told him I wasn't coming back.." she says I sigh.

"Sure whatever fine." I say and walk away from her, not liking how close we were to each other. I walk and sit on the couch and she comes over and sits next to me, thankfully not to close.

"I can't believe we kissed." she giggles as she says that.

"Correction, you kissed me."

"Don't act like you didn't like it, Mr. Your My New Addiction." she giggles even more, I don't quiet see what's so funny because she was my addiction, I could feel it coming, whether she liked it or not, whether I liked it or not, it was happening and I, nor she couldn't stop it.

I thought that maybe not seeing her would help, but I new that was no use. Once I was addicted there was no going back until I got what I wanted, what I needed. Already thinking of it gave me pleasure, it made me want to go inject, but I stopped because she was here.

"What are you thinking about so hard?" she asks as she stares at me.

"Nothing." I say not looking at her. She touches my arm and my head snaps in her direction. She rubs my arm as if she were comforting me. She used to do the same thing. "S-stop." I whisper, she didn't hear me, she continued to rub slowly, goose bumps ran across my arm and I started to think when she would do the same thing.

I felt myself start to change thinking of her, I jump up, startling her. "Fuck!" I say and start to pace my living room, I needed an injection, it was the only thing that would help right now.

"Harry? Are you okay?" she ask quietly. I shake my head no, I continue to pace and she stands up looking at me worriedly. I needed something to throw. I look at the empty whiskey bottle and grab it, throwing it across the room. Brianna gasps as it makes contact with the wall.

"Fuck!" I say and grab the two class that were sitting on the coffee table taking those and throwing them across the room too. I feel the blood boiling in me. "I need you to stay," I begin slowly. "Stay right here until I come back, don't follow me." I say. She nods quickly and I walk toward the direction of my bathroom, slamming the door loudly.