four// not a good idea

|2 Months|

"Harry why have you stopped taking your medication?" I roll my eyes at the annoying doctor who keeps asking me the same types of questions. "Harry did you hear me?"

"I stopped because I didn't want to take it anymore." I reply as I put my t-shirt back on. I really didn't see why I needed it off in the first place. I guess it was part of the 'examination'

"Look Harry, you need to start taking it again, it will help with your-your mood swings, ah yes lets call it that. Instead of taking drugs, or drinking or injecting your self with a drug take these pills, two and only two with a glass of water and I can promise you it will help." I sigh, not really listening to him.

"I told you doc, I don't need them, I can take care of myself." I snap.

"Harry the way your going, you are going to end up overdosing and killing yourself." he says. "So take these." he says and hands me the pills, I snatch them and head out the doctors office without saying another word.

On my way home I stop the market to get a few things, before heading back to my apartment. When I finally got backed I whistled as I walked to the hallway to my place. A door opens as I pass it, but I ignore it and continue to walk.

"Harry?" my whistling stops, as do I. I new that voice, I needed that voice my addiction, I haven't seen in the past two months. I slowly turn around and see her there.

"I-you." she stops herself. "It's been two months since we have seen each other.." she speaks, her words coming out unclear.

"Yeah." I say.

"Why don't you come over later, Luke wont be home we can uh, chat yeah." she says and I shake my head.

"You know that's not a good idea. You don't listen when I said you were my addiction do you? There is a reason why we haven't seen each other nor spoken to each other for the past two months." I tell her and her eyes drift to the floor.

"Please Harry." she whispers. I sigh and I continue to walk down to my apartment, I look back once and her eyes are still fixed to the ground. Once I reach my apartment I look down at her.

"I'll be over in an hour." I say and walk into my apartment.

*

*

"You need to quit smoking." she says as she rubs her hands over her small-yet large stomach.

"Why?" I question as I puff smoke into the air. She looks away shaking her head, obviously not pleased by my actions.

"It's not good for the baby." she says. I roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah, but I am not that baby's father you cheated on me remember? So why should I give a single fuck about that baby?" I ask, once again puffing out smoke, this time in her direction-purposely.

"Really Harry? How old are we 7?" she asks. I shrug my shoulders and she rolls her eyes. "Look I already told you I was sorry for cheating, and that I was drunk." she tells me. "I didn't know I would end up pregnant.."

"Hey maybe next time you shouldn't cheat at all huh? Or even get drunk with some guy you barely know." I spit back rudely.

"Harry stop."

"Your lucky your my addiction." I tell her, not looking at her and puff the smoke in the air.