five// i cant be yours

"Harry I need to tell you something but you can't freak out." she says as soon as she entered my apartment.

"What is it? I'm busy and I thought you weren't coming over until later?" I question letting her in. She doesn't look at me, she just starts to pace the room. "What is it?" I ask.

"I-Harry I-I cheated on you a few months back and I-I'm pregnant." she says as she begins to cry. My throat begins to go dry and I stand there with my mouth open slightly.

"Excuse me?" I say and try and control my anger. "You what?"

"I cheated and-"

"No, no, no I fucking heard you loud and clear." I spit.

"Harry please just hear me out-"

"Hear you out? Ha are you crazy? I am not going to fucking hear you out, Johanna! I can't even look at you right now just fucking go."

"Harry don't do this please don't!" she says crying.

"Go!" I say and point to the door. She scurries off, and slams the door. I walk over to the counter and take a long sip of the vodka-it burning down my throat.

*

*

"H-Harry?" she whispers.

"What?" I snap as I clean the broken glass. I didn't fully change, I took a pill and they worked before I did something I would regret.

"I'm-I'm sorry." she says. I get up and walk over to her, putting her face in my hands before kissing her roughly. She kisses back her tongue moving with mine. She wraps her arms around my neck as she kissing me back.

We both pull away and she has a slight smile on her face. "Nothings going to stop me from seeing you now." I whisper and she gasps lightly before turning her head to the side.

"What does that mean?" she asks.

"Your mine." I tell her and peck her lips.

"Harry I can't be yours." she whispers as she looks down. I lift her chin back up using my fingers and look her in the eyes.

"Whether you like it or not, your mine." I whisper.

There was a knock at my door that made her jump away from me. I walked away from her and made my way to the door. "What are you doing here?"

"Is Brianna here?"

"Can't keep track of what's yours I see." I smirk and cross my arms over my chest.

"Look, I don't have time for your childish games is she here or not?"

"I'm right here Luke." Brianna says surprising me. Luke walks in and grabs Brianna by the am and she whimpers.

"I told you not to go anywhere." he hisses.

"Don't touch her like that." I snap, balling my fists a my sides.

"Listen kid, mind your own business."

"No you listen, don't fucking touch her like that or I will fuck up or face." I snap starting to become angry again.

"Harry just-just stop." Brianna says, slowly. "And Luke let me go, I need to speak with Harry. Alone." she says and Luke slowly lets go of her arm.

"If you try anything, you dead." he says as he wipes his nose before leaving. I close the door and lock it.

"Are you okay?" I ask her as I walk over to her. She nods her head yes and I pull her into a hug. I can tell it surprised her because she didn't hug back immediately. It sure as hell surprised me..

She pulled away and looked at me. "Harry I-I don't think I can see you anymore." she says. "It's cheating." she says.

"Then cheat." I say with a smirk. "I don't care, you can't stop me from seeing you, I will see you one way or another." I say and she smiles and shakes her head.

"I can't do that to him, especially if were getting married." she says. "It's been fun getting to know you though, your a lovely guy and any girl would be lucky to have you." she says. She leans in and hesitates a moment before kissing me, she pulls away her lips lingering longer than they should.

"Goodbye Harry."

I watch her turn away as she walks away. She doesn't understand at all.

Once I am addicted there is no going back.

*

*

~Her POV~

|A Few Weeks|

I sit in the class with the kids, dying for a lunch break. 5 more minutes. I say to myself. The kids were all rallied up today, probably because it was Friday.

"You have a visitor Miss Webster." one of the administration were standing in my door way.

"Oh tell Luke that I will talk to him at lunch." I smile at her, wondering why Luke would come and not just call me.

"It's not Luke Miss. Webster." she says and smiles once again.

"Oh?" I question.

"It's a young gentlemen, curly brown hair, green eyes, many tattoos..." she trails off.

"Oh my, um..tell him I will talk to him at lunch."

"Alright, I'll send him in at lunch." she says before walking off.

"Alright kids get your lunches ready." I tell the class and they all rush over to the cubby's to get there lunches. The bell rings and all the kids rush out the room. I walk to my desk sitting down and sighing.

"So this is where you work huh?" I jump and turn to the door, where he stood.

"What are you doing here?"

"Don't act like you don't want to see me." he smirks before sitting down in one of the small desks. "Fuck." he curses and I giggle slightly.

"Seriously, you shouldn't be here."

"But I am." he says and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Isn't it whiskey and smoke time?" I ask him as I walk closer to him.

"No, I was actually waiting on you to finish." he says and I shake my head no. "We can go for a smoke and some whiskey and then maybe a fuck?" he asks and I gasp making him laugh. He seems to be in a good mood? I have never actually seen him this happy before.

"Harry I, we can't. My parents are coming tonight for dinner with me and Luke at 8." I tell him and he rolls his eyes.

"Great, I'll be over at 6:30." he smirks, standing up. He walks over to me and grabs me by the hips before pulling me into a kiss. As crazy as this sounds, but I have missed his warm lips on mine, moving with mine.

"See you tonight."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hiii guys! I finally updated! I hope you guys liked it, sorry if it sucked because I know it did! But I am really excited for the next chapter!

Vote & Comment please! Tell me what you think please!

Oh who's heard Midnight Memories? I love it! What's your favorite song off the album? Mine is Better Than Words or Half A Heart or Little White Lies! lol I just like them all!!

10 votes and 5 comments for the next chapter?

xoxo