ten// 2 questions

Harry and I got a room, it was in the middle of the hotel, I was happy I guess. At least I was away from Luke and my so called friend you betrayed me. Harry walked into the bathroom, setting a bag he had brought along with him.

I walk over to the bed taking off my heels, rubbing my feet after words. Harry walks out of the bathroom. "What's in the bag?" I ask.

"Nothing, and don't go in it, that's my personal shit okay?" he says and I nod. I didn't want to push it further, too scared that I would upset him.

"So before we start fucking, do you want to ask me your two questions and I will ask you your question, or do you want to do it after we fuck?" he asks with a cocky smirk on his face, I roll my eyes, and look down, my face becoming red.

"Before." I say.

"Ask away." he says, leaning back in the chair he was in. My mind wanders to something that I could ask him. I wanted to ask him so many things. But I needed to ask him something that wouldn't upset him.

"Why are you always shaking?" I ask.

"My disease, Vexatatis. Don't ask about it, next question." he says, I make a mental note to look it up later. I shake my head thinking of the next question to ask.

"Who is Johanna?" I ask, something in his whole face changes before it changes to a cold hard stare, then, to anger.

"Ask a different question." he says, I can tell he is trying to stay calm.

"But you said I could ask you anything.." I trail off.

"Ask a different fucking question." he says and I sigh, knowing he wont answer it.

"How long have you been dancing?"

"A while.." he responds.

"Your really good." I tell him and he nods his head at me.

"My turn." he smirks at me. "Why are you with him?" he asks me. "He obviously doesn't make you happy, he's cheating on you, he lies to you, he hits you, I mean what's the point. He sure as hell doesn't love you." he say.

"He does love me, and I love him." I tell Harry.

"If you really loved him as much as you say you do, you wouldn't be sitting here with me right now." Harry says. I am taken back by his comment and I don't really know what to say at the moment. Harry was kind of right.

"He makes me happy sometimes." I tell him.

"That, or is it the money?" He responds. "Because if it's the money, oh baby I have money and could make you way happier than that." he whisper, his voice raspy and thick. He comes closer to me, taking my hand in his. "Oh how I could make you happy." he says as he begins to kiss my neck. I move my head to the side, giving him more access as he nibbles my neck.

"Harry-please don't leave a mark." I say, half of what I said coming out as a moan.

Harry starts to nibble a little harder and as I let out another quite whimper my phone starts to ring. "Fuck." Harry curses pulling away from me. "Don't answer it." he says.

"It's Luke." I say.

"Screw him."

"Hello? Uh, I told you I was going to get air...Oh the party ended..yes I am still at the hotel. Okay whatever I'll be home in 15 minutes." I say and hang up the phone without saying goodbye.

"I have to go."

"He has you fucking whipped like a puppy dog." Harry says as I get off the bed to go put my shoes on. "Are you really fucking leaving?" he asks.