thirteen//papers

This kiss was different. It was slow, un rushed, un like the others we have shared before in the past. Harry's hand slowly cupped one of my cheeks as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. Closer than he already was.

"Brianna?" I immediately jumped back and pulled away from Harry, wiping my lips in the process. Harry snickers when he sees who it is causing me to panic.

"Lu-Luke! I didn't know you were planning on being home so early!" I say taking a small step toward him. Noticing he had a bouquet of pink roses in his hand-my favorite.

"I-I don't even know what to say.." he speaks looking at me, then at Harry who has a wide smirk on his face.

"Harry um, could you give us a moment? I'll see you later okay?" I tell Harry not sure to how he will react..

"Yeah, yeah." he says as he heads out the door. Once the door shuts, Luke waits a moment before he speaks.

"Why was he here?" Luke questions as he drops the roses.

"I-I we were just talking." I say slowly and nervous.

"That didn't look like just 'talking' Brianna."

"Well-"

"Here I was, coming home early with your favorite flowers, planning on cooking you your favorite meal, but instead I find you cheating? With some kid? Really Brianna." he says raising his voice as he takes steps closer to me. I begin to shake in fear.

"Luke calm down please." I whisper.

"No! I will not calm down your a cheater!" he screams at me causing me to jump back.

"Lets not get started with cheating." I whisper.

"What did you just say?" he asks. I shake my head ignoring the questions. "Whatever, pack a bag were leaving town for a few days."

"I'm not going. I'm going dress shopping for this wedding, I have work and I need to meet with people this week about designs for the wedding." I tell him. He rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. I'm leaving for business and I will be back in a week."

"A week?" I ask him. "We have things to do for the wedding. We have cake tasting, and we have to pick a cater. We were going to do that tomorrow, remember?" I tell him and he rolls his eyes stomping into our bedroom, pulling a suitcase out of our closet.

"Well Brianna, I'm sure Tay-" he stops himself.

"Oh right! Yeah I'll call Taylor." I smirk.

"Whatever." He says. "Since you where here being a cheater, I'm leaving tonight." He tells me. I roll my eyes.

"Whatever Lucas. I'll see you when you get back." I tell him.

"Don't be mad babe. I love you." He says. I nod and he walks out the door. Hearing the front door shut I sigh in relief.

I couldn't be with him much longer, I had to get out of this relationship-fast.

I grab some shoes and head out of the apartment myself walking over to Harry's. The door was cracked open and I'm confused. Harry always closed his door.

I knock. "Harry?" I call in walking inside after getting no response. I shut the door behind me and walk deeper into the apartment.

I heard water running so I figured he was in the shower. I went over to his table where I say multiple papers spread out.

I pickup one and scrunch up my face confused as to what this paper is.

HOW TO FAKE YOUR OWN DEATH.

Their were more just like that.

IS FAKING YOUR OWN DEATH HARD?

FAKING YOUR OWN DEATH 101.

HOW TO TELL IF SOMEONE FAKED THEIR OWN DEATH.

I heard a door shut and I jumped turning around. I quickly walk away from the table and toward the shut door.

"Brianna?" Harry asks once he finally noticed me there. He had a towel around his hips that hung dangerously low.

"I was coming to see you." I tell him and he smirks.

"How did you get in here?"

"You left your door open." I say and he nods. He walks out they room and comes back seconds later, this time dressed in sweats and a t-shirt.

"Come over here for a specific reason?" He asks walking closer to me.

"Actually yes." I ask and he gives me a questioning look. "Well you come cake tasting with me for the wedding tomorrow?" I ask already knowing he would say no.

"Fuck no." He says running a finger through his hair.

"Please?" I say taking a step closer to him. I press my lips against his and shove my tongue into his mouth making him moan. He brings his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I snake my hand into his sweats and down into his boxers and he gasps. Probably surprised by my actions as well as I am.

I pump him and he moans. "Please come with me tomorrow?" I question breaking the kiss but continuing to pump him.

"Oh-fuck-ok-okay." He says between moans.

...

We lay in the bed our naked bodies sticky from what had just happened. "Harry?" I ask him.

"What?" He asks, I could tell he was tired.

"I saw some things on your table about faking your own death, what was that about?" I ask biting my lip hoping he doesn't get mad.

"Fuck you saw that?" He asks. I nod. "Fuck okay well I think someone I know faked their death and I wanna know how and where they are."

"Who Harry?" I ask.

Harry becomes silent. His breathing stopped but it's normal again. "Harry?" I ask.

"Johanna Wilson."

...

HI SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG. IM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE MORE. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE STILL READING THIS, IF NOT I WONT CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS.

BUT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.

10 votes & 8 comments for next update!