seven// dancer|'i wish it were you'

I can't believe I got this job at a stupid CD shop. No one even came in here. And why would my boss trust me, the first day to watch the store on my own? I barely had one training day. I swear I was going to shoot myself.

All I could think about was Brianna, and how I haven't seen her in three days. After I met her annoying ass parents. I felt bad for her that she had to deal with people like that. I kept imaging her under me, digging her nails down my back.

Fuck this, I'm leaving I had to see her. I grabbed things, locking up the small CD shop behind be turning the sign to 'closed' as I walked out. My apartment complex was only a few blocks away so I didn't drive.

I got to the building and instead of waiting for the elevator I walked over to the stairs taking two at a time. I reached my floor and found her apartment. I knocked, seconds later it opening. Her eyes widening slightly, I wasted no time before walking into her apartment, closing the door behind me.

I grabbed her by the hips, pushing her against the door before kissing her. She kissed back, tangling her fingers in my hair. She moaned softly as I bit down on her bottom lip. I started to kiss down her neck and she moaned pulling me closer to her.

"Ha-Harry stop he's here." she whispered quietly. "He's taking a shower." she whispers.

"Fuck." I mumbled. "Then come over to my place." I whisper as I continue to kiss and suck her neck lightly not wanting to leave a mark.

"I can't Harry, he and I are going out tonight." she whimpers. I groan as I push myself away from her. She stands properly, adjusting her top.

"Whatever." I say grabbing the door handle.

"Harry wait-" I walk out before she says anything. I don't go in the direction of my apartment, I go up to my studio, where I haven't been ever since I had seen her.

My studio was in the same building. It was in one of the empty apartments on the top floor, I had that room completely cleared up 2 years ago when she and I were together.

I make it up there, unlocking the door before shutting it. Everything looked exactly the same as when I left it almost a year ago. I take off my coat tossing it in a chair that was sitting in the corner of the room.

I stare in the mirror, looking at my body reflection. I looked tired, and un happy which was true. I was tired and un happy at the moment.

I walk over to the stereo in the room. I plugged it in and put in a CD that was on the side of the stereo. I pressed play before walking back into the middle of the room. As the song started, I started to remember all the dance moves from the routine I had once made. I let the music take over my body as I gracefully moved around the room. I was rusty, but it was coming back to me

Memories came back, I remember as she once watched me, over and over as I tried to perfect my many routines. How she would run over and kiss me when I perfected a routine perfectly through. How should would throw her head back laughing at me if I fell on my ass. How I would pretend to be mad at her and pout. How shoe would come over to me, taking my face between her hands and kissing me slowly. How I would tuck her brown hair behind her ear as I whisper a simple 'I love you' in her ear.

"Fuck!" I say as I stop dancing. I tug at my hair, wanting to just forget about every single memory. Even though she wasn't here still physically, she was still here. As the music stops I fall to my knees. Still tugging at my hair wanting to just erase every single memory. "Fuck you Johanna." I mumble.

"Harry?" I snap my head in the direction of the door.

"How did you find me? How did you get up here? You shouldn't be here!" I say as I become more angry by the second.