Smoker

Staring menacingly into your own (e/c) orbs, was none other than... 

Smoker 

"S-Smoker?! Damned marine! If you're here to try to capture Luffy again, I'll-"

"Actually, I'm here for another pirate."

His interruption shocked you, especially since you knew that when Luffy and Smoker first met that Smoker swore to catch him, and has been trying to ever since. You weren't really sure why Smoker was so bent on catching Luffy actually, but you had to admire Smoker's tenacity, even if he was a marine. This is why his statement for being after another pirate took you by surprise; if Smoker was after another pirate that took priority over your own captain, they had to be incredibly powerful. Curiosity got the better of you as you decided to ask the marine who he was after.

"If it's not my captain you're after... Then who?"

Smoker simply smirked at your question, surprised that you hadn't quite caught on yet. Oh well, it would make it a bit more fun for him, even though he's one to cut to the chase, Smoker would rather 'play' a bit first in this situation.

"You really don't know," he asked, puffing his two signature cigars as he peered down at your form, still on the branch above you. You shook your head, wondering what he meant by that. Should you know who it is? Maybe Zoro or Sanji? No... Then who-

'Wait... He doesn't mean... It couldn't possibly, but... With the current situation... Oh no,' you thought to yourself, finally realizing just who Smoker was talking about. Gulping quietly, you shakily met his gaze, raising a hand and pointing to yourself. He grinned, nodding his head.

"Bingo."

You felt yourself pale. No way were you capable of getting away from Smoker, especially when he had devil fruit powers!

"B-b-but why?! I don't even have that big of a bounty!"

"Tch, I would think that you would have realized the reason by now. You're a smart girl, ________, so just think about it for a second."

Smoker had jumped out of the tree and was now sitting crossed legged in front of you, patiently waiting for you to come to a conclusion of his coming after you in particular. You were still sitting on the ground from your trip earlier, but the pain had subsided and you could feel your energy coming back. You could think a bit more clearly now since the earlier panic had left you, but now you couldn't remember the reason why you were running.

'Um... Okay, think ______, think! Why would he be after you..? What happened earlier again? I... I was running... Running from... Something? Someone? No, yes! I was running from someone! I couldn't see them, but I could hear them. They were saying... Well, that I'd rather not think about. I'm pretty sure they're the one who wrote the notes too.... But then they disappeared and Smoker..appeared... Oh sh*t,' you fixated your gaze on Smoker as your eyes widened, now knowing why he was after you. His grin grew wider as he met your gaze, seeing your full comprehension of the situation you were currently in.

"So you finally get it."

He shifted, making you suddenly get a rush of adrenaline that told you to RUN! Listening to your instincts, you jumped up and booked it, only to find yourself surrounded by smoke, trapped. You couldn't move which also meant you couldn't escape; Smoker had you right where he wanted you.

"Trying to leave so soon?"

You turned your head to glare at him, Smoker standing up with one of his arms turned to smoke, being the source of what you were encompassed in. He made his way nonchalantly towards you, taking his time, enjoying the sight of you being confined in his smoke, trying so desperately to free yourself.

"C-creep! I can't believe your the one who was sending me all of those sick notes!"

"No need to be rude," he commented, finally standing in front of you, reaching a gloved hand up and brushing away some of your (h/c) hair out of your face,  memorizing every detail as he began to trace your jaw with his fingertips. The action made you shiver slightly, it feeling kind of nice, but also astonishing you as to how such a large, well built man could be so gentle. It was...weird, to say the least. You weren't sure of how you felt about your predicament, or the fact that a marine, it being Smoker no less, had become infatuated with you. You watched Smoker carefully as he was still studying your form, taking the two cigars in his mouth out, licking his lips lightly.

'What exactly is he planning on doing to me..? Ugh, if only one of the others came out here to look for me! Maybe Smoker would let me go...'

Lost in thought, you hadn't noticed the hungry look Smoker was now wearing as he looked at you intensely, almost like a wolf. Without warning, he lurched forward, firmly placing a hand behind your neck as he sank his teeth into your sensitive flesh. Your head shot back as you cried out, his act of dominance feeling painful yet oddly pleasurable. He pulled back, but only a little as he then began to lick and kiss the spot he had bitten out of his sudden bestial urge to claim you as his. You whimpered quietly, not wanting to admit it, but most certainly enjoying Smoker's deeds.

"It's a good thing I came out to this island alone. I wouldn't want to have to explain to everyone why I had caught you, or why I wouldn't bring you in."

"W-what do you mean by that?"

Smoker breathed hotly onto you neck, making you shiver again from the strange feeling.

"I want to keep you for myself, so I'm taking you to a small island that I have a home on. No one knows of it except for me, so you'll be safe. I won't let anyone take you from me," he muttered as he nuzzled your neck, breathing in your scent as he picked you up in both of his arms, his smoke dissipating.

"W-wait! Who said that I wanted to go with you?!"

"I did."

With that settled, for Smoker anyways, he gripped the back of your head and brought your face to his, kissing you fiercely. He was incredibly rough with his actions, yet they had this sort of patience to them, as if he still wanted to take his time with it. You couldn't do much now that he caught you, so all you could do was hope that your friends would come save you, but in the very end... Would you even want to be saved?

"Time to go home."

"Run and hide all you like, I'll just catch you in the end. You won't escape me."

END

________________________________________________________

Author's Notes

Hooray! Smokey's done! :D

Sorry that it took me awhile to get this done, I've been working on other things such as art and applying to jobs. owo' It's been a bit crazy! So yeah.

Hopefully you all like this, I thought it was pretty good myself, but I want to know what you all think my Cutie Legion. >w< Should I call you guys that? "Cutie Legion?" That sound good? o3o'

Other than that, IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PERTAINING TO THIS BOOK!

I really want to change the book cover, cuz every time I look at it I'm just like "Ugh... That looks SO bad...."

SO

I have an idea of what to draw, pose and all, but I want YOU, my Cutie Legion, to choose which character I should use for it. So please, give me suggestions on which One Piece character I should draw for it! I'll set the deadline for voting to be the last day of October, SO VOTE NOW! :3

And with that, I hope you all enjoyed it~ ^-^)/