PLEASE READ!

(This is the same thing as the "Requests Open Again" chapter that I deleted. This has added, IMPORTANT information, so please, PLEASE make sure to READ EVERYTHING! Thanksies~ ^^)

EDIT2:
Hey. So you all are probably wondering why I deleted the other chapter that was labeled "Requests Open Again!" right? Well I did that because I should have added the rules first thing instead of thinking of them after posting it. I also just needed to lay down some ground rules for future reference. Also because no one listened when I asked to have people second someone else's comment if they saw that it had the character that they were going to suggest. SO! That's why.

I also have a SUPER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! I want to redo the drawing for this book, because every time I look at it, I cringe a little cuz I made it so low quality.... I want to make a better one, and I'm letting you all vote on who you think the character should be! Voting will end at the end of the month. The character must also be male, okay? Whichever one gets asked for the most will be the one I choose. YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE FOR THIS VOTE! ONE!

Hey everyone! Sorry that I haven't posted any more chapters! I've been über busy of late, so I have forgotten some of the requests people asked for that hadn't been put up! Really sorry about that.

So, please comment on this chapter with your request!

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE CHAPTERS I'VE ALREADY DONE! Cuz I'm not gonna do doubles or want to spend a lot of time telling people that I've already done that character. I'll update this page with the requests I get.

SO if you see that this has been updated with a character on here that you were gonna suggest, either suggest another that's not on the list or comment on the comment that has that character to second it. That way I can tell which characters I should prioritize.

Thanks my Cutie Legion~! ^-^)/

Edit: Okay, so after reviewing some of the comments, I probs should have put better guidelines... So here's some rules:

1. Only TWO requests per person. (This is to help with the amount so I don't feel like I have a mountain of requests I need to do.)

2. I do NOT do Female X Female. (Sorry. I personally have nothing against it, but I would feel kinda awkward writing it, which means it wouldn't turn out good and my Cutie Legion deserves the BEST!)

3. READ THIS ENTIRE CHAPTER BEFORE COMMENTING! (I've already spotted multiple requests for the same characters and one that contained a character I had already done. It kinda makes me feel like you guys ain't listening to me ;3; I put what I put so that there's more order and I can tell what characters people want in just one comment chain rather than having to look at multiple comments about wanting the same character.)

I think that about sums it up. But also, I refuse to do Chopper. Not because I don't like him. In fact it's because I absolutely adore the precious lil cinnamon roll! I just could never imagine him being tainted in any way. >3<

Requests: OPEN

Character List:

-Buggy the Clown (done~)-

-Trafalgar Law (finished~)-

Doflamingo

Benn Beckman

Red Haired Shanks

Vergo

Bartolomeo

Corazon

Marco

Franky

Cavendish

Sabo

X Drake

Eustass 'Captain' Kid

  Character List (for those I haven't gotten to yet in the manga/ anime): 

N/A