Trafalgar Law

Staring menacingly into your own (e/c) orbs, was none other than... 

Trafalgar Law

You began to feel your face heat up; Trafalgar Law was no doubt one of the most sexiest pirates sailing the Grand Line, but he was also one of the most cunning as well. Who knows what plan he has in store right now.

"Room."

'Uh oh... What is he doing now,' you thought to yourself as you saw a blue sphere surround the area you and Law were in, growing nervous as you saw the devious smirk painted on Law's handsome face.

"Shambles."

Disappearing from his spot on the branch, Law appeared in front of you unexpectedly, making you squeal loudly out of surprise, scooting away swiftly at his sudden emergence. Still wearing his sexy smirk, Law towered over your petite form, seemingly analyzing you, his silver eyed gaze sliding up and down your body. Shivering a bit from the intensity of his stare, you stiffened as you felt one of his tattooed hands caress your cheek, cupping it gently as he was now crouching in front of you.

"You seem to have quite the fever ______-ya. As a doctor, I must insist that you come with me for a check up," Law announced as he continued to caress your cheek, softly grazing your lips with his thumb. The way had said 'check up' was making red flags pop up all over in your head, making you shudder.

"M-m-my crew h-has a doctor, s-so I'll just go to him for a ch-check up," you stuttered horribly, knowing full well that you weren't sick, and you KNEW that he knew the same thing. You moved away again, causing a somewhat annoyed expression to appear on his tan face. The lean man moved closer, apparently not wanting to give you any personal space as he slide his hand down, grabbing you by your upper arm.

"You're not going anywhere my dear ______-ya..."

Law jerked your arm forward, making you collide into his lean chest as he wrapped his arms firmly around you, standing up at the same time. Squirming about, you tried to slip out of his hold, but to no avail as he only tightened his arms, like a snake coiled around its prey. Feeling his head move downwards, you blushed harder as you felt the tanned man's goatee tickle and scratch your ear, his breath fanning against it hotly. Then you heard it; Law taking a long, relaxed sniff of your skin, humming in satisfaction.

"Mm~ Honey and chamomile... Just like how I imagined your natural scent would be," Law breathed hotly into your ear. You couldn't believe your ears as he continued to inhale your scent for a few more moments, as if it was a drug that he just couldn't get enough of. The blush imprinted on your cheeks grew darker as he kept taking in your scent, starting to get creeped out by the odd behavior the Super Nova was exhibiting. Exhaling softly, Law moved his head lower, nuzzling your neck with his nose, brushing his lips against your soft skin.

"Let's see if you taste just as sweet as you smell..."

"W-what," you squeaked, gasping and wriggling as Law let his tongue flick out of his mouth, giving your neck a long, lazy lick. The pirate captain groaned softly as he let the flavor of your skin seep into his taste buds, his breathing seeming to become uneven as he savored the tang of your soft skin. You continued to squeal and squeak as Law had his way with your neck, licking and kissing your neck in a very drawn out manner, as if he wanted to savor every moment. 

Finally finding your senses, you tried to break away from the males hold, causing him to grunt and pull his head away from your now reddened neck. He gazed at you with half lidded eyes as he dragged the tip of his tongue across his lips in a sluggish way, only fueling the fire that was your blushing cheeks. You felt Law press his forehead against yours as you stared at him with wide eyes.

"Your fever seems to have gotten much worse ______-ya... Again, I insist that you come with me so that I may administer the proper treatment," the raven haired man chuckled darkly, causing you to shiver.

"N-no! I-I... I know what you're trying to do, and I...and I don't like it! So st-stop it," you cried out, biting his arm which caused him to cry out and release you from his hold. You landed on your feet carefully, quickly making a mad dash towards the Sunny. Law growled in an feral way, eyes locking onto your shrinking form as he rubbed his arm.

"Oh my dear ______-ya... You will regret that," he muttered quietly, smirking sinisterly as he created a 'room,' it extending well past your speeding form as Law suddenly appeared in front of you. You tried your hardest to skid to a stop, but your momentum was to great, causing you to crash into the hot surgeon, his arms locking around you as you both hit the ground.

"Did you really think I'd let you get away from me that easy," Law sneered as he pushed you to the ground, pinning your wrists above your head as he looked down at you hungrily. Silver eyes staring intensely, you whimpered and shook, tears beginning to form in your eyes. Sure, he was hecka sexy, but right now Law was scaring more than you could have even thought a human could scare you. Eyes softening slightly, the raven haired male leaned down and kissed your forehead soothingly, drawing away slowly.

"Shh... It's going to be okay," he whispered softly, placing his free hand over your heart as a sudden pain went through you. Gasping gently, your vision went black as you now laid limply on the ground, breathing quietly as Law now studied the beating organ in his hand. Smiling to himself, the pirate captain pocketed the long desired heart of his love, got up, and cautiously took you into his arms, carrying you bridal style. Off he went towards his ship with you in his arms, chuckling lightly to himself as he looked at you fondly.

"Don't worry _____-ya, you'll learn to love me. Afterall..."

"I've already stolen your heart~"

END

_____________________________________

Author's Note~

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA, finally got another chapter out! Yaaaaay~! :DDD

I had writer's block for the longest time on this chapter, and I knew how I wanted it to go but I wasn't sure how to go about it. But then I finally got an idea on what to do, and BAM! Chapter finished~

Idk about you guys, but I, for some reason, feel like Law would really like the scent of honeysuckle and chamomile mixed together. Idk why o3o' It seems like it'd be a great combination.

Another thing; I've noticed that my more earlier chapters weren't exactly 'creepy' in the sense that 'hey, this guy is a weird creeper who has been stalking me, this is bad.' So I'm gonna try to gear the stories more towards that where the ending isn't exactly the 'happiest.' Don't worry though! It'll totally depend on the character and how I feel it'd end. So there will be more of the happier endings, I'm just gonna try to make the chapters and characters themselves more creepy.

I hope you, my Cutie Legion, enjoy this latest chapter! ^-^)/

((Oh, btw, this chapter is semi-dedicated to a friend of mine who's husbando is Law~ >w< You know who you are~ I hope you like it, even though it's pretty freaky owo'))

Thanksies and enfoy~! \(^w^)/