Chapter 1 - Ang Calling Card

I puffed a tired breath as I strut the hallway towards the presidential suite that I ordered Fabs to reserve for me with one luggage and traveling bag above it on my hand, pulling it with me.
This supposed to be vacation would probably be boring.. or maybe not.

I smiled to myself when I was already in front of the door of my suite when I saw a sorely handsome and somewhat familiar guy who was also just about to enter the suite next to mine. This floor was just for the presidential suites only and there were just three of them. This guy must be a VIP.

I scrunched my eyebrows as I narrowed my eyes and studied his features, I knew him.. or I probably saw him somewhere.

Just a few seconds after, the guy looked at me as if he felt the weigh of my stare. My scrunched eyebrows immediately straightened as my infamous smirk formed on my lips. I slowly bat my lashes, one.. two..

And then I winked at him. I chuckled when I saw his thick eyebrows formed a tight crease as he looked at me confusingly.

I was celibate for a couple of months now because of my work and I guess it's time to get laid again. My sissy needs some exercise.

Binitiwan ko ang hawak kong maleta at marahang ibinulsa ang keycard na hawak ko bago ako naglakad papunta sa estranghero na nakatingin lamang sa akin. I strut the hallway like I was walking on a runway. I didn't broke our gaze. His eyes were so deep I could almost feel myself drowning.

"Hi baby boy.. Wanna hangout sometime?" I asked sweetly when I was infront of him and god, thankfully I didn't stutter because he was much much more handsome up close. His deep set of brown eyes were penetrating me, his perfect nose that is so envying, his plump lips that looked so soft I wanted to nibble it, and then his very manly features that black coffee will be embarrassed because it's too strong.

My perfectly plucked eyebrow rose when he fished out something in his pocket and then it turned out to be his wallet. Kumunot agad ang noo ko nang may dinukot siya doon.

He handed me a piece of small paper and recognized it as a calling card. Napangiti ako ng malawak. And then I could already hear my inner voice singing..

Who's getting laid tonight? Me! Who's getting laid tonight? Me! Who's getting laid tonight? Me!

But my victorious smile instantly vanished when I read the content of the calling card.

Dr. Veronica De Ville
Licensed Gynecologist
Email address: devilleveronica@gmail.com
Tel no. 621-9304
Mobine no. 09854379024

"What the hell is this?" Takang tanong ko sa kanya. He was pursing his lips and his thick eyebrow was furrowed when I looked at him.

"A calling card." He simply answered, shrugging his left shoulder. His voice was deep yet velvety. Very contradicting.

"Alam ko, di ako bobo. Whose calling card is this?" Nawalang parang bula ang kalandian ko kanina, awtomatiko ng lumabas ang kamalditahan ko. His presence that made my hormones go wild earlier was slowly turning into an annoyance.

"That's my aunt, an OB-gyne. Get yourself checked first. After running some test on you, we'll see." He was so serious while saying that, so serious that it made my jaw drop because of disbelief.

Halos umusok ang bumbunan ko nang mapagtanto ko kung ano ang ibig niyang sabihin. I wanted to shout at his face that I'm one hundred and one percent clean. How dare this sexy yet arrogant man to insult me like that?

"Are you questiong my... hygiene?" I asked, feeling so insulted, not sure what word I should use. I may hook up a lot but I'm cautious noh!

He was wearing the same expression the whole time. Para siyang robot. And in some point, it irked me.