Chapter Eighteen

I woke up after about 45 minutes of sleep, I didn't open my eyes. I heard someone crying? I kept my eyes closed and listened.

"What are we going to do?" Ashley questioned

"Protect her with our life's. It's the only thing we can do" Andy sniffled

"But the police can't even protect her... And putting her back into care isn't an option" Juliet sighed

"Well I'm going to protect her even if it means dying myself" Jake stated.

"Jake... The whole of the police force can't save her. What can 5 people in a band and there wife do?" Andy sighed

"Just believe Andy it's the only thing keeping us together right now. And to be quite fucking honest I don't want to loose her!" CC hissed. I rolled over and yawned. I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at me.

"What?" I sighed trying to act as I didn't just hear the previous convo.

"Nothing..." They all sighed

"Dad what did the police want?" I questioned

"Oh... Nothing... Just saying you was safe with us that's all" He smiled. He was lying to me. I nodded and rolled onto my side. I looked up again to notice the Asking Alexandria lads had gone.

"Where did they go?" I questioned

"Oh they had a concert" Juliet stated. I nodded. My wrist was throbbing because of the stitches. I whimpered in pain.

"What is it?" Ashley questioned

"Stitches" I groaned. They nodded. I took my phone from the bedside cabinet. The phone had my headphones wrapped around. I put one headphone in and put on my Bring Me The Horizon playlist. I hummed along lightly.

I'm not sure why they where lying to me... Shouldn't they tell me the truth? It's my safety. Maybe I could tell one of the lads that I heard... No they would panic. I hate this!

"When can I go home?" I questioned

"I'm not to sure... We have to wait for you to be at full health again..." Andy stated. I rolled my eyes and put my other headphone in. I'm done with everything.

I went onto 'view all songs' and clicked shuffle. Saviour by Black Veil Brides came one. I closed my eyes again and fell into a deep sleep.

*ASHLEY'S POV*

Rebecca had fallen asleep again, we could hear her music softly playing. Saviour. I smiled, the police had said that Ben and his family where known to the police for many offences but they where under cover at the moment. Andybody that get's close to Rebecca could be partnered with Ben and his family meaning we can't leave her side.

"She seems so peaceful" I sighed. Everybody nodded and looked at her sleeping frame. Andy reached for her phone and picked it up, he unlocked it and started scrolling through something. I could see his eyes scanning the writing, his eyes full of worry and longing pain. He bit his thumb nail and carried on reading.

"What is it?" Jake questioned

"Hate... she's got loads. Can't people see that Rebecca makes us happy! Why do they have to hurt the people that mean the most to us" He sighed.

Rebecca rolled over in her sleep, I saw her eyes darting back and forth behind her eyelids. She was starting to have a nightmare.

"Oi, wake her up... she's starting to have a nightmare" I whispered sharply. Juliet shook her shoulder lightly

"Rebecca... Rebecca sweety wake up" Juliet cooed. She groaned and stretched, Andy quickly locked her phone and put it back on the bed. Rebecca opened her eyes.

"Nightmare?" I questioned, she nodded

"Did i scream?" She sighed nervously. I shook my head.

"No, I could tell by your eye movement..." I stated. She nodded and stretched again.

"Rebecca we have a show tomorrow... If your out of hospital by then would you like to come along?" Andy questioned. She smiled and nodded.

"And... I can tell there's something else" She stated

"Come on stage... just to see the fans. And for them to see you" She bit her thumb nail nervously.

"Ok..." She sighed. We all smiled. She laughed. Just then a doctor came in.

"Rebecca is allowed to be discharged, you will need to bring her back in though if anything happens... For example passing out, mass headaches, dizziness lasting over 30 minutes" Everybody nodded. The doctors took the tubes and needles from my hands and chest. I shooed everybody out and took my bag. I took out my black shorts with pink tie dye, black knee high socks, black doctor martens and black vest. I pulled my shorts on and then slipped my top on. I pulled my socks up, they where very baggy on me because I was "skinny" I then put my boots on, I tied them loosely so it gave them a cowboy effect. I looked at the bandage around my wrist and sighed.

I walked out with my bag on my back.

"Naw you look so cute in that outfit" They all cooed. I blushed and skipped over to Juliet. I quickly got my phone out and decided to text Ben.

'Im a lil lion... I got rawr and mew. I'm also heading home bitch ;)' I sent the text and it came up as read straight away.

'YAY I CAN SEE MY LIL LION FRIEND WHEN I GET HOME! Never pull a stunt like that again missy! I cried!' I cooed at the text lightly. Juliet looked at my phone.

"He really did y'know" Juliet whispered. I smiled lightly and texted back

'Im sowwy, well that proves my point. Not all lions are strong ;)' It came up as read and he replied with a wink face. We walked outside of the hospital and some fans where outside. Juliet took my hand and held it behind her back.

"How did they know where here mum!?!" I panicked

"I don't know hun... I don't know" She sighed. The lads came from behind and pushed us towards the car. I looked before I got in and saw Billy. I gulped and jumped in.

"He's here... Now... He's there!" I whispered sharply.

"Andy. Drive!" The lads almost yelled. Andy drove off.