Chapter 13

Rome

Daniella was something I had never experienced before.

Fluid and quick, like a river after a storm.

"Do you ever take this off?" Her voice swam around my ears, slightly distorted. 

"Sometimes, when I shower or sleep."

She propped herself on her elbow. Her room was very Daniella, bright pinks and yellows that made my head hurt. "Can you take it off now?"

I bite my lip. If I take it off, I won't be able to hear myself. I know my voice will change and my impediment will be more profound.

I glance up at her, her bare shoulders and chest only thinly veiled by her pale yellow sheet. She looks beautiful, no doubt, but a different girl pricked at the back of my mind.

Sighing, I unhook the hearing aid from around my ear, sliding it slowly from my ear canal and setting it on her nightstand. She reaches over, tossing it into her drawer and slamming it shut before her lips are on mine, and my hands find her hips.

She slides herself onto me easily, her hands cupping my face. Her long curls fall to the side, and she swiftly slides my hand to rest on her ass. She says something, I know, but as to what it was I'm lost. She presses herself into me, and I'm engulfed in her body moving against mine.

She repeats herself, I'm guessing, and I nod, completely unbeknownst as to what she said. Before I know it, there's no longer a sheet between us, and shes dragging my boxers down.

Without breaking our kiss, she adjusts herself, and I feel her moan breathily into my mouth. She sets her own speed, and I let her, eager to prove myself.

However I envisioned my first time, it wasn't this. Daniella sits all the way up, her hands on my chest as her jaw goes slack. I wish desperately to hear her, to know exactly how she feels.

My hands on her thighs, she picks up the pace, causing a ragged stream of curses to erupt from myself. She glances down at me, and I remember how I must sound to her. My face heats up, but she continues.

My embarrassment growing, I can't help but think of how different this would be, if another was in Daniella's place.

Another with eyes like the earth and a smile worth a million words she will never be able to speak.

Myah.