Chapter 2

It's here, it's here, the thing I have been waiting for so long was finally here. I finally get to meet them and be less than a meter away from them. The guy that was telling the girls what to do and where to sit came up to me and said, "You ready?" I looked at him and nodded. "You are just going to walk over to the chair, get your photo's and a hug and then walk toward the woman who is giving the posters away," He said again.

As soon as Sarah, who was in front of me walked away the man walked me to the chair and I sat down. "OMG I love your sweatshirt!" I heard an american accent that I would know anywhere say, and I turned to the side and saw Cameron smiling at me. "Th-thank you," I said shaking and smiling at him. I then heard someone say, "How are you?" But I couldn't tell who it was because it was from behind me. We got our photo's done and Cameron said again, "Ohh, I like this," and pointed at my jumper again, but this time he said it way louder and not just to me. I gave Aaron the biggest hug, and then I stood up to walk off. Hunter and Joey started saying something to me but I didn't hear. Just as I was about to walk off I heard the same unknown voice from before say, "Oh wait I didn't see." So I turned around and saw Blake looking at me smiling. I showed him my jumper and gave him a big smile, then I walked off and got my poster from Aaron's mum Becky.

When I was walking towards the back of the venue towards Sarah so we could wait for Ashley someone asked, "Are you okay?" I kept walking but nodded at her so I wasn't being rude. I felt someone run up beside me, "Oh my god, that was so amazing! I wanna hug Aaron again." I heard Ashley say. "I know, I wanna hug him so bad, he is such a good hugger!" I said remembering what it was like to be in his arms. "And was it just me or did he smell like heaven?" I said smiling at the memory. "No, he smelt soooo goood," Ashley said.

We walked up to Sarah and started telling eachother our experiences, we went out and stood in the lobby area thing. Whilst we were talking and freaking out a camera man started recording us, when he left we started questioning what it was for? All of a sudden the doors to get into the room where we just met them flung open and Blake Gray stood there looking at us. "Hey guyss," He said waving. "H-hi," we all stuttered. "I remember you!" He said pointing at me. I could feel my cheeks heating up. "You were taking pictures of us and I looked into the camera and we waved at eachother, and everyone was fussing over your jumper," He said again. I just stood there blushing and trying to process what was happening. "Ohhh, Charlotte why are you so shy?" Sarah started, "Last night you said if you saw Blake you would..." She started to say again but I cut in. "Hahah, Sarah lets not bring that up," I said laughing nervously, hoping she wouldn't say anything else. "I have to go now, but I'm gonna give you VIP tickets because you look like big fans," He said handing them to each of us, but when he got to me he said, "And I wanna see you again." With that he winked at me and walked back in the doors.

After Blake left we didn't know what to do or where to go because all the VIP people were still lined outside and the family photo op people were all upstairs. We walked up to a lady and asked, "Hey, Blake just gave us VIP tickets but we are supposed to be Family Photo op so do we line up outside again or go upstairs and wait?" She looked at us and asked to see our VIP bracelets that Blake gave us just to to be sure and said, "I'm nice so I'll let you guys go back up stairs so you don't have to wait in the cold for a couple more hours, and I saw you guys at the start of the line ages ago so I know you have been here for a long time." We all smiled at her and thanked her.

We sat upstairs for about two hours when we realized that the VIP people were going in, so we ran downstairs and joined the line for that. As soon as we got our bands checked and walked inside to go to the barricades we saw Lei, and we ran up to her. "I thought you guys only had family photo op?" She questioned. "Nope, Blake gave us VIP because he wanted to see Charlotte again!" Sarah said, making it sound even more romantic then it was. "Awww, that is so lucky!" Lei said. "Yeah, and Lei you are going to love Aaron more than you already do, he gives the best hugs and smells like heaven," I said to her. She started jumping up and down on the spot thinking about it. "I'm just so excited I get to hug Brandon! I hope he remembers me," Ashley said. "He will remember you, I promise," I said hugging Ashley. "And I wanna meet Christian but he isn't in the meet and greet," Sarah said frowning. "We will get you to meet him, trust me." Ashley said.