Chapter 16

Hunter and I are still lying on the bed watching movies, we are about half way through this movie when Brandon and Ashton barge in the door. "You guys are watching movies without us!?' Ashton says in disbelief. Hunter and I just sit up and make room so the boys can watch the movie with us, we all end up falling asleep watching Zootopia (Hunter and Brandon watched that in Perth, Australia when they got here😅).

I woke up the next morning to my phone ringing and answered to a very excited Sarah.

"Charlotte!!" She screeched. "Christian is coming back to Perth and he asked me on a date!!" She says very excitedly.

"Yass!!" I say really tiredly but really excited for at the same time, "I'm so happy for you Sarah, you have wanted this for age and it's finally happening!"

We talk for about half an hour before Christine comes in and tells me to come down stairs and eat some breakfast. When I walked down the stairs it smelt like pancakes, I felt my stomach growl because I haven't eaten anything since leaving Houston. 

"I hope you like pancakes," Christine said giving me a smile.

"I love pancakes, thank you!" I said enthusiastically.

"Mommm!?" Ashton said, obviously wanting something off Christine. "Can we go to the trampoline place today?" He asks, pulling an innocent, pleading face. To be honest it was kinda cute.

"Well, what do you want to do Charlotte?" She asked, smiling at me.

"I honestly don't mind, the trampoline park sounds fun!" I say. I actually love going to trampoline parks, I used to go to this one called 'Bounce' when I was little.

"Yay, we're going to the trampoline park!" Ashton says excitedly sounding half his age. He picks up his plate, puts it in the kitchen ad runs up stairs yelling, "I'M GETTING READY!" I chuckle and the others just continue eating like it is a normal occurrence.

I finished my pancakes and went up stairs to get ready. I decided on wearing highwaisted shorts with a 5sos shirt tucked into it so when I jumped you wouldn't see my stomach. Christine and I watched T.V whilst waiting for the boys, she ended up asking me about my life in Australia, she's never been to Australia and she thought that most of Australia was covered in bush, which isn't true because if it isn't covered by building and hotels it is covered by houses and water. The boys finally finished and we all got into the car, I sat in the front with Christine and the boys all sat in the back.

{ I'm so sorry for not writing, just had a lot on at the moment, with managing fan accounts, school and just family stuff. Gonna be heaps more active!!! :) }