Chapter 12

It's been three weeks since I last saw all of the boys. I talk to all of them a lot, we all exchanged numbers on the last day, we also made a group chat with all of us in it, including all of the girls. Blake and I used to talk a lot but this past week we haven't spoken that much this week. Today is my Birthday but no one is up yet so I decided not to get out of bed yet.

Group Chat:

Joey: 'Happy Birthday Charlotte, hope you have a great day!'

Brandon: 'OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY! YOUR GETTING TOO OLD!'

Me: 'Thank you guys, and Brandon remember you are older then me.'

Everyone else said Happy birthday which made me smile at the fact that one year ago today I was tweeting at them telling them it was my birthday and this year they are the ones saying happy birthday.

I got up after a bit and saw my mum sitting on the table with my brothers, "Happy Birthday!" They all scream.

I realize that I only have a couple of presents this year which means that one of them is big and expensive, I get to the last present and thank mum.

"Here, this is from Hunter, he sent it here and told me to give it to you,"

I smile at the fact that he thought of me, When I open it I see it looks like a ticket. When I actually read it I realize that it is a plane ticket to Texas. I jump up and down and start to tear up,

"Awe, well you plane is taking off in five hours so I suggest you go and pack, you are there for one month so pack a lot!" Mum said.

I gave her the biggest hug and ran to my room to begin packing.

-

"Welcome to Texas," I hear a voice over the speaker on the plane, I grab my carry on bag and walk towards the exit of the plane. As soon as I step off the plane I am engulfed in a massive hug with two people, when we pull away I see Hunter and Brandon standing there smiling and looking about as excited as I am.

"Happy Birthday!" They both yell at the same time, earning us a few weird looks from older people.

I see Christine and Ashton walk over to us, I've never met Christine but I know what she looks like and people always say she is really nice.

"Mom, this is Charlotte!" Brandon says very excitedly.

"Hello Charlotte, nice to finally meet you!" She says giving me a hug.

"It's nice to meet you to," I say smiling when she pulls away.

"Hunter's right, you do have a very nice accent," She says looking at Hunter. I start blushing.

"Thank you, but you guys all have awesome accents, I love the way you say Australia," I say, laughing kind of nervously.

"Lets goooooo," I here Ashton complaining. I chuckle at him because he reminds me of when I was little and I never wanted to stay in one place to long.

On the way to walking to the uber Hunter says, "We are going to go straight to Blakes, but he doesn't know we are coming, we wanna surprise him!" He says the last bit really excitedly.

"Hahah, ok cool!" I say whilst getting into the car.

(Thank you for 200 views x)