Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I sit up and see that I was the only one awoken by the alarm. "Ashley, Sarah!" I whisper shout. I see both of their eyes open, "It's here guys, it's here!" I say way louder then before. Ashley sits up and says, "I'm so excited, I finally get to meet Brandon OMG!!" Sarah and I both look at each other and laugh. "Hey, you guys can't laugh! Lastnight you were all sorts of weird and inappropriate about Blake and Hunter, so stop laughing at me Charlotte." She says jokingly. "Haha, ok lets not bring that up will we," I said remembering every word I said last night. "Lets get ready!" We all nod in agreement.

After we finished getting ready and eating breakfast, well a nest-quick, we all got in the car so Sarah's mum could take us to the venue. Not even five minutes into the car ride and we already have the music blaring up loud and singing the lyrics off by heart. When we got there to our surprise there was hardly anyone there. Sarah's mum dropped us out the front and said "Guys have fun and call me when the show finishes so I can pick you up." We all look at her and smile then run off to the front door where we started a line.

I look down at my phone to see that it is only ten o'clock, a few more people have arrived and a proper line has formed. "Hey guys should I call Lei to see where she is?" I ask. They both nod eagerly but don't really want to talk because it is such a cold morning. I find her contact in my phone and she answers by they second ring. "Hey Charlotte!" she says happily. "Hey, how far away are you?" I ask. "Just coming down the street, Oh wait I can see you!" she replies. She quickly runs up to us and we all give her a hug. "OMG guys I am so excited!!" she says. "Same," we all reply together.

Finally, they are letting Family Photo OP in. We had to say goodbye to Lei a couple of hours ago because they divided the lines so VIP had to line up somewhere else. As soon as we got inside I went straight to the merch table so I could buy a jumper, because I was freezing.

They started to get us lined up outside the door so it wasn't a huge mess when they let us in. They let the first group of people in and then we went in. I saw their was an opening near the barricades so I pointed over there and we ran over.

We waited about five minutes and the boys finally came out I started to tear up because the people that I had been watching on a screen were actually in front of me, and not like thirty meters away from me but four! They finally came out and the the line started moving so we watched a few people getting their photo's so we knew what to do.

We finally got to the front of the line and I was about four people away from meeting them! I was taking pictures of the boys and I turned around to talk to Ashley behind me, "OMG, we are so close, we are so frigging close!" I said almost yelling. "I know I am so happy!" She replied. I turned around and looked at my camera, I saw Blake was looking straight into the camera. Blake Gray is looking into my phone!! Holy crap! I quickly took a photo and put my phone down. He looked back at and smiled for the photo but kept looking at me in the corner of his eye, he finally looked at me fully again and I waved. I waved like an idiot, what am I doing?! But he waved back, Blake just waved to me holy crap! I turned back to Ashley and said, "Did you see that?" She looked at me confused, "See what?" she said. Arggh I'm not explaining so i turned back around to Sarah who was in front of me, "Did you see that?" I said. "Yess! Blake just waved at you!" She said really fast. "I'm so glad you saw, now I have a witness," I said laughing. "And were you looking at Christian the whole time?" She looked at me and blushed. "Of course." She said laughing.

[Sorry if that was crap, its my first story. And Blake did actually look into my camera and wave at me when I was at magcon!]