Chapter 19

Hunter and I were now back at the house, everyone decided to go out while Hunter and I were at the movies. Hunter is broadcasting on YouNow and I'm just sitting on the couch  on my phone laughing at the things he is saying and the things the fans were saying. It  makes me smile even more at the fact that, that was me  just a couple of weeks ago.  I ended up surprising Hunter at the movies when a creepy part came up and I didn't jump or cover my eyes. He kept looking at me to see if I would react to the movie at all. It was so hard not laugh or smile when he was looking at me.

"Bye cuties!" Hunter said enthusiastically whilst  ending the broadcast. Just as he ended it Christine and the boys walked back in the door. "How was your movie?" Brandon asked making kissing faces. I just laughed it off and Hunter started chasing Brandon around the house. Ashton plopped on the couch next to me, "I feel sorry for you, you have to deal with us fighting and being idiots," He said. "Haha it doesn't effect me that much. I'm used to it, I have two brothers." I said laughing a bit and going back on my phone. I went on instagram and saw that I had gained over 300 new followers, and heaps of people were commenting, "Are you Hunters girlfriend?" and "Eww she's so fat, why would Hunter even want to hang out with her." I was so confused, the only time fans saw me was on Hunter's broadcast, and your couldn't even see me that well . I changed from my personal account to my Hunter account and started scrolling through my feed. I saw a picture of Hunter and I walking towards the movies. It was when Hunter grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the line, so it looks like we were holding hands. I saw another photo of when Hunter and I were sitting down watching the movie and he was looking at me. "Crap!" I said, forgetting that Ashton was sitting right next to me playing the X-box. "Oh you saw the photo's" He said laughing but still intrigued in his game.

Sorry I haven't updated months, but I got my laptop fixed so I can start writing heaps more! If you guys have requests for what you want to happen and go down, you can dm me on insta, @ hunters.koalaa