Chapter 18

Hunter walked back into the room about five minutes later, "Mom can you take Charlotte and I to the shops?" He asked Christine, who was now sitting in the lounge room with Brandon and I. 

"Yeah  sure," She went to get up, "Are you guys ready?" She asked mainly looking at me, because it was obvious Hunter was.

"Yeah," I said getting up and putting my phone in my pocket. I was slightly confused as to why I was going to the shops with Hunter but I was also really happy because I love spending time with him,  he always makes me feel happy.

When we got to the shops there were some fans there who asked for pictures and ended up walking around with us for a little bit,  all that time Hunter never left my side. The girls were a bit questioning towards me but they weren't that rude.

"Oh I think I've seen you," One of the girls said. "Don't you have a Rowland fan account?" She asked this time. 

"Uh, yeah," I said not really wanting bring the attention back to the fact that I was, well  still is a fan.

"Oh did you win like a contest to hang out with Hunter?"One of the other girls ased as if he wasn't standing right next to us. I didn't really know what to say because I didn't really want to explain the whole Blake thing and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't like that too.

"Um no, we kinda became friends at when I met him at Magcon in Australia and uh-" I went on to continue but he cut me off,

"And the Magcon guys and I stayed at Charlotte's because we wanted to make more friends and just hang out with some of our fans," He said smiling and nudging me in a friendly way,  but without the girls knowing.

"Yeah, and I came over here for my birthday and I'm staying with them for a bit," I finished.

"Oh that's cool," The girls said, but gave me a fake smile. They ended up leaving about ten minutes later. We were just walking around and going into a few stores when Hunter said, 

"Lets go watch a movie!" He grabbed my wrist and lead me to the cinemas, "Lets watch a horror movie!" He said again just as enthusiastic as before. To be honest he is really cute when he is enthusiastic about something.

"Hell yeah! I love horror movies," I said excited that I get to watch something that I will enjoy. We got our tickets and got some stuff to eat, we sat about 3 rows from the back.