Chapter 17

We just got to the trampoline park and Brandon and Hunter just finished snapchatting. We all got out of the car and walked to the front entrance, except for Ashton who decided to run and tripped over something on the ground. He got up and pretended it never happened, Christine, Hunter and I all started laughing. Brandon was on his phone and didn't see what happened;.

"Who are you talking to?" Christine asked Brandon. He looked up from his phone.

"His talking to Ashley," I said smirking at him, Hunter looked at him and smirked at Brandon as well and then turned back to me and winked. 

"And who is Ashley?" Christine asked amused at all of our reactions. He didn't say anything but blush.

"Ashley is one of my bestfriends and Brandon has a crush on her," I said smirking and teasing Brandon at the same time.

"How do you know I'm talking to Ashley?" Brandon said getting defensive. I started laughing at the fact it was working him up so much.

"Well for starters your facial expressions, you look all lovey dovey and Ashley I was texting her as well." I said mimicking a lovey dovey face. Hunter started laughing and Christine just shook her head out our little fight.

"Hey hunter you can't laugh, have you seen your face when you look at Charlotte," Brandon says, putting all the attention on Hunter. Christine nods and agrees with Brandon. I started blushing, but it got really awkward so I started jogging ahead to catch up with Ashton.

We've been jumping around and mucking around for about half an hour, when we all got tired and decided to go have something to eat and drink at the cafe in the trampoline park. We found Christine sitting down and a bunch of girls taking photos with them, when they saw the boys they gasped and ran straight over to us, instead of standing around and waiting for them to finish taking photos I went and sat down next to Christine.

"Its kinda weird to think that a month ago those girls would have been me asking for a photo and freaking out, but now I'm staying with you guys," I said thinking out loud. Christine just nodded and chuckled realizing that I was thinking out loud.

The boys eventually finished taking photos with the fans and came and sat down with us, Hunter and Ashton both sat next me and Brandon sat next to Christine. We all ordered what we wanted, I got a chicken sandwich with a coke.

"Wait, so is this your first time in America?" Hunter asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, always wanted to come here though." I said finishing the mouthful of food.

"Well I'm showing you around Phoenix after this!" Hunter said enthusiastically. I just nodded and smiled at him. "I'm going to the toilet," Hunter said, "Me too!" Brandon and Ashton said together.

When they left Christine said, "I think that was Hunter's way of asking you out," She chuckled and gave me a wink. The boys came back straight after that

"Well that was quick," I said, pointing out the fact they were in the bathroom for like twenty seconds. 

After we ate we got back into thee car and went home, I sat next to Hunter and our arms kept bumping, whenever it happened I would get goosebumps. We got back too the house and I watched a bit of T.V whilst the boys were broadcasting in the other room. All of a sudden Brandon and Hunter burst into the living room still broadcasting.

"Guys this is one of our friends Charlotte, she's gonna be staying with us for a couple of weeks!" Hunter said whilst flopping down on the couch next to me.

"Hi!" I say waving to the camera. The comments are going crazy, with things like 'who is she?' and 'what is her instagram name?' I saw one comment saying, 'She has a fan account' and 'I know her.' Brandon sat down on the otherside of me and started talking and answering to some of the comments.

"Hey Hunter, stop staring at Charlotte!" Brandon says laughing and pointing to the comments. They all said things like 'Hunter likes her, he won't stop looking at her.' I started blushing, but I didn't want anyone to see so I got up and grabbed my phone that was charging on the other side of the room. The boys said goodbye after I grabbed my phone and I sat down in between them again.

"Charlotte, what's Sarah's phone number?" Hunter asked. I got curious but gave it to him anyway.

"Why do you want it?" I asked him and he just got up patted me on the head and walked off. Well that was very weird, he just patted me on the head, what the actual hell? I just shook my head and turned my phone on which had been off since we got back from the trampoline place.

{Gonna try and update at least every second day}