Chapter 10

The movie is nearly finished and I am struggling to keep my eyes open. I just give up trying to stay awake and snuggle into Blake's side. He smells really good and I would stay like this forever.

I wake up to the sound of people whispering, "Awe they are so cute together," I groan and tell who ever it is to shut up and go to bed. "But it's only one in the morning," I hear one of them whine.

-

I hear the sounds of birds outside, clearly showing that it was officially morning. I sit up and look at my surroundings, I see Blake on one side of me, Sarah and Christian were facing each other with their foreheads touching, Brandon and Ash are both snuggled in each others arms and Lei's head is on Aaron's chest. I look at Hunter asleep in between Joey and Brandon, I start to study his face and realize how hot he actually is. After about ten minutes of staring at him and deciding that it is creepy, I get up trying not wake anyone and go outside. I walk into the house and get some breakfast.

"Hey where's mine?" I hear someone say from behind me.

I turn around to see Joey,

"Hahah, you want some?" I say pointing to the cupboard where the cereal is.

He takes my offer and walks to the cupboard grabbing out some cereal. After he got his cereal all sorted and I showed him where the spoons are, he sits down next to me.

"So who do you like, Blake or Hunter?" He asks shoving his mouth full with Coco Pops.

"Uh excuse me?" I say, feeling offended for no reason at all.

"Well its pretty obvious you like Blake, I think its pretty obvious that he likes you." He says naturally, "And Hunter told me he likes you, he told me at the hotel," Says again. "And by the way you were looking at him this morning you seem like you like him too."

I kinda just sit there with my mouth open, I like Blake. I always knew I liked Blake. But Hunter maybe I do like him?

"Sooo, who do you like better?" He starts again.

"I don't know!?" I say kinda frustrated. "I-I think I like Blake more, but I just don't know," I put my head on the bench and groan.

"Well if you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you," He says giving me a side hug.

(Sorry guys this chapter is crap, but I was writing it in class. Also sorry for not updating in forever! I also started writing another fanfic about Joey, so if you wanna give that a read. I'll try to update more often.)