Chapter 14

We just landed in Arizona and it is really hot, considering I just came from Australia where it is the middle of Winter, it is boiling hot. None of us (Ashton, Brandon, Hunter and I) slept last night, we just watched movies, but we all slept on the plane.

"Well this is your house for the next month," Hunter said to me, pointing at the house we just pulled up to.

"Well its very familiar, I bet you that I could walk around your house and know where everything is," I say laughing.

"Well that's a bit creepy Brandon says laughing and looking at Hunter.

"Nah to be honest I reckon half the majority of your fans could do the same because of your snapchats and broadcasts, plus remember how you gave me tour of the house when we were face timing." I say looking at Brandon because he stole Hunters phone and decided to give me a tour.

"Hahah, oh yeah I forgot about that," He said laughing nervously looking at Hunter.

"Oh yeah forgot we agreed not to tell you about that," i said laughing nervously this time because of what Brandon might do.

"Wait what happened?" Hunter said looking confused.

"Brandon stole your phone when you were asleep and he called me and gave me a tour of the house," I said really fast.

"HE WHAT!" Hunter yelled and started chasing his brother into the house.

"You know they both like you," I hear Christine say and I turn to see her standing next to me watching the boys play fight.

"What do you mean?" I say a little confused.

"Well Brando thinks of you as a sister and Hunter likes you a lot, I mean like he likes you more then friends." She says still looking at the boys but glancing at me in the corner of her eye.

"Ohh," I say whilst watching them as well, "I don't mean to sound rude but how do you know?" I ask again

"Well Brandon told me that he thinks of you as a sister and would always be there for you, and Hunter I can just tell by the way he acts around you and the way he looks at you." She says whilst grabbing one of my bags, "Well lets get inside and I'll show you your room so you can get some sleep."

{Sorry these last two chapters have been shot}