Chapter 6

Blake opens the door, and we see all of the boys hitting each other with pillows or on their phones. They all look up and it goes quiet until Brandon breaks the silence, "HEYYY!" He screams. We all wave awkwardly and Ashley looks like she is going to cry. "I remember you," He says pointing at Ashley, "And you!" He said pointing at me. I just smile at him and Ashley says something really fast but I can't understand.

"Um, ok," Blake says laughing lightly, "This is Ashley, Sarah, Lei and Charlotte," He says again pointing at each of us. "Oh, I remember you from family photo op," Cameron says, pointing at me. "You were wearing that jumper and we all loved it!" He said smiling. They all end up hugging us and I realize that Brandon hugged Ashley really tight and whispered something in her ear that made her blush, Aaron kept holding Lei's hand and Christian was being really cute towards Sarah. Hunter came up to me and gave me a hug, "Hey, cutie." He said pulling away from me but when he did he kissed me on the cheek. I saw Blake who looked like he was trying to ignore what Hunter was doing.

We ended up talking for a bit and started playing around, we ended up having a pillow fight and taking heaps of selfies together. I heard my phone ringing and saw it was my mum. I told them I had to answer it and went outside into the hall.

Mum asked if Ashley, Sarah and Lei wanted to sleepover. I ended up telling mum about everything where we were, she said, "Why don't you invite them all over, I wanna meet the people you have been obsessing over for so long," I laughed at her comment, "All of them?" I ask a bit surprised that she wants all these boys in our house, "Yeah, you can hangout in the flat out the back." I don't know what to say, "Um, I'll see what they want to do." I say. We say goodbye and I hang up.

I go to knock on the door, but see Hunter standing there. "GUYS WE ARE GOING TO CHARLOTTE'S HOUSE!!" He yells excitedly. I run into the room after him. "You don't have to, my mum just wants to meet you guys, but you don't have," I say trying to get them not to come, "And Hunter shouldn't have been listening to my conversation," I say glaring at him. "Awe, will you ever forgive me," he says in a weird voice giving me a hug.

Everyone ended up deciding that they wanted to come to my house, even though I tried to persuade them not to. We are now sitting in a van with the boys, I'm sitting next to Blake, Ashley is sitting next to Brandon, Lei is sitting next to Aaron and Sarah is sitting next to Brandon and the rest of the boys are in the seats that are left.

We arrive at my house about twenty minutes later, we all pile out of the car and Brandon ends up falling out making everyone laugh. When we walk in the door we are greeted by my puppy Lunar. She starts jumping up on everyone so I end up putting her outside. "Charlotte, are you he..." She says but stops when she walked to where we are and sees all the boys. "Well, I thought you would be to shy to ask them," She says laughing. "I would have been, but Hunter was listening to our conversation and told everyone," I said glaring at Hunter again. "Wow, Charlotte your voice!" She said giving me a hug. "Whats happened to your voice?" Trey asked. "You guys," Ashley, Sarah and I said at the same time. Everyone started laughing.

"Well mum this is..." I started but she interrupted. "Wait let me see if I can get some of there names right," She said almost to enthusiastically. I shake my head and Sarah, Ashley, Lei and I end up giggling at her. "Okay mum, who is this?" I say pointing at Cameron. "Is that Cameron?" She says hesitating. He nods. "Nice to meet you," He pulls her in for a hug. She says something but I wasn't listening. 

She ended up getting Cameron and Trey right, but the rest she couldn't think of. "Mum, what smells so good?" I ask, smelling the air. "I made chocolate cake," She said walking back into the kitchen. "Mmmmmh," Sarah says sniffing the air. "Can we have some?" I yell to mum who is now in the kitchen. 

She doesn't answer so I walk into the kitchen and they follow behind me. I see that she has already cut the cake into fifteen pieces. "Thank you mum," I say grabbing a plate with cake on it and spinning around to sit at the table. Everyone soon has a piece of cake. We all sit at the table including my mum, she is asking Cameron and the boys about what its like to have all of the fans they have and how it feels to be famous. I feel someone grab my hand under the table and turn to see Blake, I smile at him and start blushing yet again.