Thirteen

Miku and Hiru sat on the balcony of a high-end restaurant overlooking the skyscrapers of Tokyo. They ate relatively quietly, sipping lemonade. Miku fixed her sunglasses, sitting back in her chair and looking out over her home.

"How're you doing?" Hiru asked her.

"I'm well. It's just been an interesting week. How have you been?" Miku asked politely.

"Been well about the same." Miku nodded at Hiru's answer.

"Things have started to fall back into their usual pattern for the most part now, so I'm somewhat glad about that. Less things to worry about for the  moment." Miku said.

"That's always a good thing. So, there's something that your production team has informed me about that I think you'll be pretty interested in." Hiru said, opening his phone and searching through it.

Miku perked, "What is it?"

"Take a look at this." Hiru said, holding out his phone. Miku took it.

Onscreen was a Youtube channel called 'PrinceAlexVEVO' and the video Hiru had clicked on was 'Spotlight (w/ Hatsune Miku) OFFICIAL AUDIO)'.

Miku nodded slowly, "Oh wow. He posted our song."

"He posted all three of them." Hiru added.

"He did?" Miku asked in surprise.

"Mhmm. The production team contacted me because they found it and saw how quickly they were getting popular." Hiru explained.

Miku couldn't hold back her smile, "Wow. I didn't think  that would actually happen."

"I'm surprised as well. And they're getting popular here, not just in America."

"No kidding?" Miku asked.

Hiru shook his head with a bit of a smile, "No kidding. You guys did well."

Miku's smile grew, "I don't know what else to say. Just wow." She said happily.

"Told you." Hiru joked with a chuckle.

"You did." Miku admitted with a slight chuckle.

"That Alex, strange as he is, seems to have helped us both quite a bit. Kathy too." Hiru said with a nod.

"I agree." Miku said with a bit of a proud smile, looking at the video's view count, which had reached several million.

"The production team wanted to  congratulate you, and extend that to him, on how well made the songs were. They played it with there best equipment and it held steady." Hiru said with an impressed smile.

"Does Alex already know?" Miku asked.

"Know what?"

"The production team's message." Miku answered, handing Hiru's phone back to him.

"I don't think so. You should probably be the one to deliver it though."

"I certainly will be." Miku said with a nod.

Hiru shifted the subject, "Do you like him Miku? In all honesty?"

"Like him? What exactly do you mean by that?"

"Well, yesterday you had mentioned to your friends that you'd kissed him before parting ways. I guess what I'm  trying to ask is if you like him romantically." Hiru elaborated. 

"Oh." Miku swallowed, her cheeks turning pink as she thought about it.

"I think that...maybe....I do like Alex." Miku stuttered.