Epilogue

The lights all dimmed. The giant crowd full of thousands of people all cheered loudly in anticipation.

It was show time.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for coming out tonight!" Prince Alex said into his microphone, making the audience scream louder.

"We've got a big tour going all across America, and where better to kick it off than 'Home Sweet Home'?" Alex laughed.

Smoke began to fill the stage. Alex rose slowly from beneath the stage, a mic in front of him. As he emerged, the audience chanted his name. He smirked.

Acquainted began to play. Alex stepped to the mic, doing some fluid dances as he hyped them up for the verses.

He sang the verses confidently, all the while sliding across the stage on his feet and even kneeling to take the hands of those right up front.

As the song faded out, he walked across the stage and laughed.

"That's the song that started it all, huh. It's funny. I never thought that this is where I'd end up at when I started singing, but I wouldn't have it any other way." Alex grinned.

The audience applauded this, clapping loudly in rhythm. The whole stadium was roaring.

Alex walked back to the center of the stage. He stretched his arms out to his sides, and his original song, Energy, began to play.

This time, Alex was much more energetic, bursting into a full on hip hop routine with two of his backup dancers.

Fully utilizing his talents, he spun, popped his arms out through the arms of his backup, and made his arms move like a wave as they circled their arms around his and pulled away.

Alex pointed up, then down at the ground, popping into a toe stand and holding it for several seconds, singing all the while.

"Let's go!" Alex shouted.

The synth all cut out so it was just the beat and the bass. The floor lit up like a colorful dance pad. Alex stepped on it. A single spotlight shined down on him.

As Alex sang the bridge slowly, he slowly gyrated his hips in a circle and tapped his heel to the beat. He swung his arms behind him, kicked, spun, and jumped right back into another dance.

This time, he improvised, crouching and pumping his hands while rocking his knees before jumping, bringing his feet together, and rocking his shoulders.

He did a few poses while the last chorus played, bringing his hands up to his shoulders with one knee bent, then pointing to the sky. He lifted one hand up when the song ended, and faded it out with a boom.

The audience yelled loudly. Alex smiled.

"I'mma take a short little break, but I'll leave in you good hands. After all, every Prince needs a Princess. Give it up for Hatsune Miku!"

As the audience cheered for her, Alex ran up some steps. Miku began to sing the intro to 'World Is Mine', the lights all focusing just above Alex.

Once the intro was done and the instrumental was blasting, Miku emerged from two doors in her signature outfit. Alex took her hand and led her down the steps. He let her go, and disappeared behind a panel.

With full confidence and a hip sway in her step, she sang her verses, letting the screen displays behind her keep the audience pumped as she sang.

The chorus hit, and the lights began to swirl, lasers and spotlights shooting around. She swirled her arms and bent forward a bit, appearing to be in full control.