Fourteen

Miku's eyes slowly opened, still weary from her good night's sleep. She turned onto her side, yawning. She rubbed her eyes to wake herself up.

She noticed that Alex was already up and on his laptop again, finishing up what he had been working on yesterday.

"You're up early." She muttered sleepily.

Alex looked over at her, "Oh morning. I was just going over the  finished instrumental one last time. It's ready for recording. Then I did some research on how to auto-tune with the program I use." He explained.

Miku smiled a bit as she sat up and stretched, "And on top of things, per the norm." She said, leaning against him and kissing his cheek.

"Yeah. Work habit. Gives me more free time for videos and stuff."

"I saw you do a lot of videos on your personal channel. It's cool that you have that sort of dedication to keep up with that and your career." Miku said.

"It's a lot, but I've more fun with it than work." Alex said.

"Nice." Miku said with a smile.

"I'mma shower and get dressed." Alex said, putting his laptop away and getting up.

"Okay. I'm gonna probably go back to sleep." Miku responded. Alex nodded, heading off to the bathroom. Miku laid down again and closed her eyes.

After a few minutes of sleep, her phone began to ring. She sighed a bit, grabbing it and answering it. It was Gumi.

"Yeah Gumi?" Miku asked, a little too sleepy for manners.

"Hey Miku! Everyone's getting  together downtown later. You wanna hang out?" She asked.

"Oh. Well, sure, I guess I could come by." Miku answered.

"Awesome. We'll be there around 1 in the afternoon by the diner we always hang out at."

"Alright I'll be there."

"Awesome! Did I wake you up by the way?"

"Nah, I was already up."

"Oh okay. Bye!" Gumi said, hanging up.

After a few more minutes, Alex walked out wearing his jeans and red sneakers with a sleeveless Spiderman jersey, a black vest with a hoodie, and a black hat that he had on backwards.

Miku sat up, "Heyyy. You wanna meet the other Vocaloids later?"

"What other Vocaloids?" Alex asked. 

"Well, I'm not the only one. There's many others, and I'm best friends with some of them. I'm meeting  them later at one, and I wanted to know if you wanted to come." Miku offered.

"Count me in." Alex said quickly. Miku smiled and nodded.

***

Dressing herself in a blue hoodie, black shirt, and blue jeans with white sneakers, Miku and Alex went down to the diner Gumi had mentioned.

Rin and Len, catching sight of them from their seats in front of the diner, waved them over. Alex glanced at Miku quickly just to confirm that that's who they were meeting. When she nodded, he nodded too and they walked over.

"Hey Miku!" Rin greeted.

Len gestured to Alex, "Is that him?"

"Eeyup, this is him." Miku answered with a nod.

"Oh cool! So glad to finally meet Miku's boyfriend!" Rin exclaimed with a grin, shaking hands with Alex.

"Rin..." Miku sighed, coughing.