Chapter One: Welcome to Hell!

Chapter One

            “Honey! Come downstairs!” my mom calls to me. I slip my feet into my bunny slippers and race downstairs.

            My mom is sitting in her office with her blonde hair pull into a bun and typing into her computer.

            “Yes, mom?” I ask sitting down in a big cushy chair across from her.

            “Caroline, there is something important I need to talk to you about,” she says turning to me and placing her arms on her desk.

            “What?” I ask sitting up straighter.

            “You know my client Damon Mead?” she asks and then reaches for something.

            Damon Mead? Heck yes I know who he is! He is the lead singer of the biggest rock band in America and maybe the world. He is also America’s bad boy. He is friends with the Jackass crew (TV show people); he hangs with pro skaters, and parties with MTV people. Just thinking about him made me sick.

            See, my mother is this big shot, celebrity manager, and she is one of the best in the country. So growing up I always had every opportunity for success and my mom raised me into a proper, young girl.

            “What about him?” I ask sighing.

            “Dear, he got into a little trouble,” she says and I look at her doubtfully when she said a little. “Ok, a lot of trouble. Anyways his parents and I came to an agreement. He will be stay here with us under my watchful eye,” she finishes and my blood begins to boil.

            “No!!” I scream and jump out the chair.

            “Calm down!” my mother commands and I do. “You’ll never even see him,” she lies. I shrug getting up, rolling my blue eyes and leaving wanting nothing more than for the conversation to be over.

            I walk through our huge home and up to my room where I crash on the bed allowing my blonde hair to fall in my face. I stare deeply at my wall that held a poster of the famous country singer, Evan Scott, I am crazy about. He has long blonde hair, strong face, and nice body. He is also one of my mom’s clients but I haven’t met him.

            I walk over to my vanity and pull my wavy blonde hair back in a ponytail when I remember that she didn’t tell me when that thing is showing up. Ding, ding the doorbell rings. Before I know it my mom is calling up the stairs for me. I glance down at my loss black and white stripe shirt that was falling off one of my shoulders and a pair of short jean shorts and my bunny slippers. I run down the stairs only to skid to a stop beside my mother who is smiling while she is talking to none other than, Damon.       

            His long brown hair and perfect, striking features, and body were perfect, wait did I already say that? My bad. “Damon this is my darling daughter Caroline,” she says as his emerald eyes fall over me.

            It is totally disgusting, so I just glare at him and smirk begins to play on his pink, cute lips. He is giving me that look. You know the bad boy look like he has already won a game that hasn’t even started. I stare at him as if sizing up my oppent as he stares at me with a flirtaous smile.

            The little nice angle on my right shoulder is telling me, be nice! Give him a chance he may surprise you! While the little red devil standing on my left shoulder yells, what you see is what you get! He’s an ass! If anything do something to fix that ass! Normally I listen to the one on my right but, I don’t know why but, looking into his eyes made me want fix this ass. How do you fix a bad boy? That is an easy one, fight fire with fire.

            A smirk rises on my lips and I think, Game on!  “I’m Caroline,” I say hardening my glare.

            “Damon,” he says out stretching a hand for me. I just stare down at it and then at him before turning around and marching up the stairs.

            Once in the safety of my room I plop myself onto my bed. This is going to be interesting. This may have gone differently if it was Americas good boy Evan Scott staying with us, but no it’s America’s bad boy Damon instead. My phone begins to play a Evan Scott country song and I roll over snatching it from the nightstand.

            “Hello?” I say into it.

            “Hey girly!” my very bubbly friend, Aria, says.

            “What’s up, Aria?” I ask rolling onto my stomach.

            “Is it true?” she asks eagerly and I have no clue what she is talking about.

            “Is what true?” I ask her in confusion.

            “Is Damon Mead really staying with you?” she about screams in my ear.

            “Sadly, yes,” I say with a sigh.

            “OhMyGosh!! No flipping way! You are so lucky!” she screams.

            I laugh, I sure don’t feel lucky. I feel like screaming into a pillow. I glance over at my pillow thinking about it. “Yeah, lucky me!” I say my voice dripping with sarcasm.

            “What got your panties in a knot? He is HOT with a capital everything!” she says and I look down seeing if they were in a knot and then laugh at my own stupid blonde moment. “Did you actually look and see if they were in a knot?” she asks.

            “Umm… no!” I say but I am a horrible liar and she knows that. She begins cracking up on the other end.

            “You’re such a blonde!” she laughs and I sigh at the truth of it all.

            “Sadly, I know,” I say as I roll over hearing my door open. There it is standing smiling at me. My eyes widen in shock. “Aria I have to go, text you later,” I say as I hang up my phone and leap off my bed glaring at him. if looks could kill he’d be long gone by now.